Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #10: Chicago Bulls 96 - Toronto Raptors 80 (F)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
    cool down boys, keep it respectful
    Sorry. This guy is just so ignorant about anything to do with the Raptors....

Comment

• This is like a car crash... I just can't look away

Talking raptors and special1 posts here

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
        You're so fucking blind. It's not just this game. Demar hasn't significantly improved his defense (outside of what he showed us during preseason). I guess the best saying to describe you is "Ignorance is bliss"....
        You should probably relax....this is a game thread no?? Damn....say one good thing about the best scorer on our team and haters get angry. Just ignore my posts from here on Blacklash2k4.....they're not for you or your friends!

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
          Did you even watch the game? He got hot in the third quarter and why should he pass if he's on and everyone watching knows he should be shooting?
          Ok, so he got hot with under 3 minutes left in the 3rd quarter and into the 4th quarter, you got me on a technicality.

My point still stands otherwise. He contributed nothing for most of 3 quarters, then got hot with his shooting when the outcome of the game was already decided. He still failed to contribute any other way and his lackluster defense negates much of his scoring, when you net it all out.

You can promote his scoring, but you also have to acknowledge the negatives and the one-dimensionality of his positive contribution.
          Last edited by CalgaryRapsFan; Fri Nov 15, 2013, 11:04 PM.

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
            Sorry. This guy is just so ignorant about anything to do with the Raptors....
            That's your opinion, which is your right to have and state. The same goes for him. Be respectful and tone down the language.

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
              You should probably relax....this is a game thread no?? Damn....say one good thing about the best scorer on our team and haters get angry. Just ignore my posts from here on Blacklash2k4.....they're not for you or your friends!
              You're right. I'm gonna take the high road and just ignore you from now on. BTW, you're not the only one that has said good things about Demar this game. I have said good things about Demar this game and so have others. I said that Demar has almost made this game worthwhile. KazanTheMan has said that Demar done a nice job this game. isaacthompson said something nice about Demar too. Just because he had one good game doesn't excuse the fact that he still has to go if given the opportunity. Thank about that, but knowing you, you'll take the overly optimistic outlook and view him as the best basketball player in the world...

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                That's your opinion, which is your right to have and state. The same goes for him. Be respectful and tone down the language.
                Okay. Fairly noted...

Comment

• So this dunk I am hearing of.., sounds pretty sexy.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                    So this dunk I am hearing of.., sounds pretty sexy.
                    Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                      So this dunk I am hearing of.., sounds pretty sexy.
                      Yup. Almost made this game worth watching at the end. I wouldn't say it's sexy, but it was a nice/sick dunk. You should check it out at NBA.com when they upload it.

Comment

• Don't want to sound like a broken record here. But Gay and Lowry's basketball IQ are well below average. These 2 are just not winning players IMO.

Gay just continues to force everything offensively. Heck, he was trying to go 1 on 2, 1 on 3 late in the game. And Lowry is just brutal. I ranked him as the 20th best starting PG last year. And i got flamed a lot in this forum because of that comment. Heck, someone here last year mentioned he's a top 10 PG LOL. Gotta admit. Im wrong, Lowry is worst than that. He's gotta be one of the worst starting PG in the game. And i've been saying this since last year. Kyle Lowry is a back up PG at best.

Couple more things:

- Raps ranked DEAD LAST in the league in assists.
                        - Amir played like drunk tonight. Maybe he is?
                        - Can't figure out Casey's rotation. He continously use 11-12 players a game.
                        - Turnovers after a timeout continues to happen. Just comical.
                        - Rudy Gay & Kyle Lowry needs to go.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                          Don't want to sound like a broken record here. But Gay and Lowry's basketball IQ are well below average. These 2 are just not winning players IMO.

Gay just continues to force everything offensively. Heck, he was trying to go 1 on 2, 1 on 3 late in the game. And Lowry is just brutal. I ranked him as the 20th best starting PG last year. And i got flamed a lot in this forum because of that comment. Heck, someone here last year mentioned he's a top 10 PG LOL. Gotta admit. Im wrong, Lowry is worst than that. He's gotta be one of the worst starting PG in the game. And i've been saying this since last year. Kyle Lowry is a back up PG at best.

Couple more things:

- Raps ranked DEAD LAST in the league in assists.
                          - Amir played like drunk tonight. Maybe he is?
                          - Can't figure out Casey's rotation. He continously use 11-12 players a game.
                          - Turnovers after a timeout continues to happen. Just comical.
                          - Rudy Gay & Kyle Lowry needs to go.
                          Agreed Gay and Lowry need to be top priority to leave asap for Ujiri. I don't care if Demar leaves or stays since his contract isn't that horrible, but if a good opportunity arises (Demar for Bledsoe), I wouldn't hesitate to trade him...

Comment

• This is pretty ugly. We sucked the first half...

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                              Eh it was ok. Still too soft for my liking, i noticed that he doesn't really crank it up and smash it like T Ross does. If you're gonna dunk at least do it with authority.

Comment

• Thx for posting Isaac. Pretty solid dunk. Looks much better on the replay.

Comment

Working...
                                X