Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #10: Chicago Bulls 96 - Toronto Raptors 80 (F)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game #10: Chicago Bulls 96 - Toronto Raptors 80 (F)

Should be noted that its Boozer that usually murders us when we play against this team, man is an offensive monster and bruiser down low. DRose questionable tonight may sit out due to a right hamstring strain(?) I'm going to say this is winnable because Bulls seem rather lost in their offensive schemes since the #Return. Best thing about DRose not playing is our hobbled KLow wont have to deal with his speed all night and rookie Dwight Buycks wont have to deal with the savvy Captain James Tiberious Kirk.

The match ups tonight are good ones I wont be able to watch the game till tomorrow however though ;( For the time being Raps are competing the tank is on hold! so Go Raps go!

Eh, bulls. Games against them r always fun to watch.

Freaking d rose. He's doing more damage than good for this bulls team and yet bookies closed all fucking early bets in this matc... :-)

Comment

Is Rose playing?

I hope so. A win without him is another hallow W in my opinion.

Raptors games won this year have had Boston missing Rondo, Milwaukee missing starting and backup PG, and Memphis missing Hollins (lol).

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
        Is Rose playing?

I hope so. A win without him is another hallow W in my opinion.

Raptors games won this year have had Boston missing Rondo, Milwaukee missing starting and backup PG, and Memphis missing Hollins (lol).
        "Rose left Monday's game against the Cavaliers with a minor hamstring injury and missed practice Thursday. He is considered questionable for Friday's game against the Raptors. "

Comment

Gay's gonna pad those stats again tonight. Showcasing his talents to the rest of the league
          "Masai WILL win us a championship"
          - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

His stats actually fool a lot of people. I was on the board the other day, and a lot of them are talking about how the Bulls should be worried about Gay cause he could drop 30 on them.
            - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Comment

KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
              His stats actually fool a lot of people. I was on the board the other day, and a lot of them are talking about how the Bulls should be worried about Gay cause he could drop 30 on them.
              Yeah.. He dropped 30 on rockets too...

When you say 'a lot of them' you talk about Bulls fans, right ?
              Last edited by rocwell; Fri Nov 15, 2013, 11:50 AM.

Comment

KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
                Sadly, we have those are the same fans here who think that because Derozan can score 20 PPG that he is a top scorer despite his %s.
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                  Eh, bulls. Games against them r always fun to watch.
                  Meh, can't say I'm a big fan of Bulls' basketball. The style works for them and they've had success but it's not an exciting brand of basketball.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                    Yeah.. He dropped 30 on rockets too...

When you say 'a lot of them' you talk about Bulls fans, right ?
                    Yeah sorry, i meant bulls fans on the realgm forums
                    - Tim Leiweke

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                      Sadly, we have those are the same fans here who think that because Derozan can score 20 PPG that he is a top scorer despite his %s.
                      Ugh, I see it first-hand every day..
                      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                        Should be noted that its Boozer that usually murders us when we play against this team, man is an offensive monster and bruiser down low. DRose questionable tonight may sit out due to a right hamstring strain(?) I'm going to say this is winnable because Bulls seem rather lost in their offensive schemes since the #Return. Best thing about DRose not playing is our hobbled KLow wont have to deal with his speed all night and rookie Dwight Buycks wont have to deal with the savvy Captain James Tiberious Kirk.

The match ups tonight are good ones I wont be able to watch the game till tomorrow however though ;( For the time being Raps are competing the tank is on hold! so Go Raps go!
                        With or without Rose. This is a winnable game for the Raps.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

Looks like Rose will not play tonight and in vegas raps are favorites.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X