Unbalanced NBA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    As I age and become a father, if I do the lame dad (tucked in shirts denim shirts to "dad" jeans, sandals and socks, fanny packs) I will definitely have to kick my own ass.
    I think you meant European Carry-all.

Seinfeld FTW!

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
      I think you meant European Carry-all.

Seinfeld FTW!
      aka 'The Man Purse'. lol.

Nice to see this discussion lightening up!

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
        aka 'The Man Purse'. lol.

Nice to see this discussion lightening up!
        We can't take this stuff too seriously. At the end of the day, we're all a bunch of dumbasses sitting behind a keyboard, looking for a reason to procrastinate, thinking we know better than highly trained professionals who work 80hr weeks.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          As I age and become a father, if I do the lame dad (tucked in shirts denim shirts to "dad" jeans, sandals and socks, fanny packs) I will definitely have to kick my own ass.
          LOL - dad jeans, look out!

"We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
            We can't take this stuff too seriously. At the end of the day, we're all a bunch of dumbasses sitting behind a keyboard, looking for a reason to procrastinate, thinking we know better than highly trained professionals who work 80hr weeks.
            True, though I'd trust any member of the RR with a team before I'd hire Colangelo again.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
              True, though I'd trust any member of the RR with a team before I'd hire Colangelo again.
              I actually think Colangelo managed a lot like a fan would!
              "Bruno?
              Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
              He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                LOL - dad jeans, look out!

OMG. This is me! No joke. lol. Shit, this is what happens when you let your wife pick your clothes and actually has you convinced that it looks good, but you wouldn't even care if it didn't.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                  OMG. This is me! No joke. lol. Shit, this is what happens when you let your wife pick your clothes and actually has you convinced that it looks good, but you wouldn't even care if it didn't.
                  Untuck that shirt, and we'll let it slide just this once

Comment

Working...
                  X