Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4th seed in the East? Atlantic Division Leaders? Check and Check!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4th seed in the East? Atlantic Division Leaders? Check and Check!

Woohoo!

Sorry, got excited there for a minute.

Does this look like it is possible that they get a high seed in the East???
    It maybe too early to tell but at least, we can see a bit of a glimpse of what may happen in the east.
    Bad the other teams maybe, but at least they are still the best of the worst!

TheGloveinRapsUniform wrote: View Post
    Woohoo!

Sorry, got excited there for a minute.

Does this look like it is possible that they get a high seed in the East???
    It maybe too early to tell but at least, we can see a bit of a glimpse of what may happen in the east.
    Bad the other teams maybe, but at least they are still the best of the worst!
    You're not going to get a lot of love here. Everybody wants to suck. I, however, want to make the playoffs.
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Nobody wants a repeat of 2006-07, and the truly miserable years that followed

Comment

I can't get past 5-7.

No wins over .500 team.

The correlations between 2007 and now as long as long term implications.

Sorry.

Negative Ned reporting for duty.

*EDIT*

To add to this. In playoffs they'd play Atlanta: a +.500 team and one that already handed the Raps their bottoms.

Why?

Why?

Why is this a good thing?
        Last edited by mcHAPPY; Thu Nov 21, 2013, 02:40 PM.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
          You're not going to get a lot of love here. Everybody wants to suck. I, however, want to make the playoffs.
          Yes there are a few amount us that actually want to see a post season. Everyone else is fine to like the drought continue to 8 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
            Yes there are a few amount us that actually want to see a post season. Everyone else is fine to like the drought continue to 8 years.

First round poundings at the hands of a lower seed, are not accomplishments

Comment

hahahahaha as you guys know, i have already joined you guys on the darkside. Tank, tank, tank, tank, tank, tank that ass!

Im just saying, they probably might still make the playoffs, through no fault of their own. hahaha.

wouldnt that just be the worst luck ever? the team is so bad that they dont even need to tank, and yet they make the playoffs because the other teams are far worse than them??? hahaha

call me a flip-flopper, i would prefer to tank, but if they make the playoffs, even if they get in with a 32-50 record, i will be watching each playoff game, guzzling beer and jumping for joy everytime they make a good play.
              Last edited by TheGloveinRapsUniform; Thu Nov 21, 2013, 02:46 PM.

Comment

TheGloveinRapsUniform wrote: View Post
                hahahahaha as you guys know, i have already joined you guys on the darkside. Tank, tank, tank, tank, tank, tank that ass!

Im just saying, they probably might still make the playoffs, through no fault of their own. hahaha.

wouldnt that just be the worst luck ever? the team is so bad that they dont even need to tank, and yet they make the playoffs because the other teams are far worse than them??? hahaha

call me a flip-flopper, i would prefer to tank, but if they make the playoffs, even if they get in with a 32-50 record, i will be watching each playoff game, guzzling beer and jumping for joy everytime they make a good play.
                lol

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                  First round poundings at the hands of a lower seed, are not accomplishments
                  Ive grown to accept that even if the Raps win a championship, or end up in the bottom of the standings year after year, every single day i will still wake up, look at the mirror, scratch my balls and go to work. then come home and do everything all over again. What happens to them wont make me dirt poor or instantly make me millionaire. So whatever they do, im gonna watch the games and enjoy them, in my own way. hahahaha.

Comment

Ah you mean that they are 4th seed and division leaders now. This was confusing at first, haha.

Yeah, they might make the playoffs as currently composed. I don't think it's likely, but possible. I think it's probably moot though and the roster won't be the same come March.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                      I can't get past 5-7.

No wins over .500 team.

Sorry.

*EDIT*

To add to this. In playoffs they'd play Atlanta: a +.500 team and one that already handed the Raps their bottoms.

Why?

Why?

Where is your competitive secret? We've played them once. It was the second game of the season lol. They didn't even blow us out. I would love to play Atlanta in the first round with home court advantage.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

Where is your competitive secret? We've played them once. It was the second game of the season lol. They didn't even blow us out. I would love to play Atlanta in the first round with home court advantage.

I think it would be a 4 or 5 game series, tbh. Considering the current level of play, they'd have the best three players in that matchup.

Comment

My competitive spirit is in training for 2015-16 until 2032-33.

I'm gearing up for a solid 17 year run not this piss ass excuse for an NBA team over the last 18 years.

In 5 years time I don't want to still be debating the merits of bubble playoff and .500 team.

Ugh.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                            I can't get past 5-7.

No wins over .500 team.

Sorry.

*EDIT*

Why?

Why?

I don't know what is worst. We are 5-7 and leading the division or that the Bobcats have a better record than us.

This team's success will come from the block; low post, high post and trade.
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

To all the pro tankers here. Name me a team the last 20 years that 'tanked' and ended winning a championship.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                              X