Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4th seed in the East? Atlantic Division Leaders? Check and Check!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lead up to two games.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
      anyone know where i can find this episode?

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
        anyone know where i can find this episode?
        theres no video of it. i actually edited the text in that gif

heres the original video:

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
          theres no video of it. i actually edited the text in that gif i forget what it originally said.

heres the original video:

Ohh hahaha. I thought someone actually predicted that and it was his reaction

Comment

• Brandon wrote:
            This is a clear playoff team, but I think it could be improved in the following ways.

There's been talk of Ross to Orlando for Afflalo. If that happens, Derozan should be gone next. He just takes too many shots away from the other guys. Afflalo is a more efficient, well-rounded player. What they could really use is a scoring 4 like David Lee or L.M. Aldridge. If they could get a guy like that for Derozan, that would be great. Maybe dump the 2014 pick for a good 3. Afflalo and Lowry would be the best backcourt in the East, and moving Johnson to the bench would be a more ideal role for him -- while still playing starter minutes. They might even have cap space after these trades, I'm not sure. Obviously Lowry would have to re-sign.
            Lol thank God almighty you're not the gm

Comment

• its kind of hilarious when we first landed at the top of the atlantic everyone (including me) was laughing at the potential division title giving them 4th seed. and now our ACTUAL RECORD legitimately gives us the 4th seed anyway.

Comment

• Brandon wrote:
                This is a clear playoff team, but I think it could be improved in the following ways.

There's been talk of Ross to Orlando for Afflalo. If that happens, Derozan should be gone next. He just takes too many shots away from the other guys. Afflalo is a more efficient, well-rounded player. What they could really use is a scoring 4 like David Lee or L.M. Aldridge. If they could get a guy like that for Derozan, that would be great. Maybe dump the 2014 pick for a good 3. Afflalo and Lowry would be the best backcourt in the East, and moving Johnson to the bench would be a more ideal role for him -- while still playing starter minutes. They might even have cap space after these trades, I'm not sure. Obviously Lowry would have to re-sign.
                Trade TRoss ? He may be becoming the next Vince Carter.

Comment

• Brandon wrote:

Brandon Colangelo over here. Make these moves and we're back to square one, years of mediocrity and inflexibility.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• It's funny how once the longer you hold onto the division lead the more you believe you can actually win the division.

Comment

• Masai Ujiri wrote: View Post
                      Lol thank God almighty you're not the gm
                      e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                      Brandon Colangelo over here. Make these moves and we're back to square one, years of mediocrity and inflexibility.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Someone suggests basically Ross and DeRozan for Afflalo and LaMarcus Aldridge and these are the replies?

Comment

• BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
                        Someone suggests basically Ross and DeRozan for Afflalo and LaMarcus Aldridge and these are the replies?
                        I'm against trading Ross for afflalo. That's like giving up Trey Burke for Mo Williams
                        A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
                          One trade (Ross/Afflalo) we'd be stupid to make, and the other DeMar/Aldridge would never happen (LA going nowhere, certainly not for a SG, as good as DeMar is becoming), so thanking God that the GM isn't thinking in fantasy, go for it now, terms is a no brainer.

Comment

Working...
                          X