GT: WSH Wizards @ TOR Raptors 7pm: Novak healthy, emphasis on asts & more JV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    Hey, if it means that Matt Devlin will stop using "summertime 3" and "analytical 3". I want to punch Devlin in the jaw every time he drops one of those...NO, scratch that. I want to go apeshit on his knees with a crowbar.
    What's even worse is, you know he won't have the balls to bust out 'analytical 3' when he's calling the ESPN playoff games.
    "Stop eating your sushi."
    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Great ball movement to start!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Goaltend?

Comment

Man if JV can ever nail that 15ft jumper hes made it there.

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
            Man if JV can ever nail that 15ft jumper hes made it there.
            He can. He's shown that he can. Multiple times, going back to last year. He's clearly anxious about it, like all his other moves, because of his lack of involvement in the game. He looks so uncomfortable in the team offence.

Comment

That was a good contest by DD. He won't make those all game.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

DeMar guarding Beal is a bad matchup for us. Exactly the kind of shooting guard he struggles with. A shooter who's good at moving without screens but can also score in other ways. Look for DeMar to be caught sleeping or caught on screens a lot....

Comment

He can. He's shown that he can. Multiple times, going back to last year. He's clearly anxious about it, like all his other moves, because of his lack of involvement in the game. He looks so uncomfortable in the team offence.
                  I don't know why he's anxious about it. He was doing fine with those jumpers. It's gotta be related to coaching.

Comment

That three from Amir is exactly why people need to get off his ass about him taking the occasional three. If he can fire threes at about league average (which is what he's doing) he'll make things much harder for opposing defenses just because they'll have to guard him on the perimeter.

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                      That was a good contest by DD. He won't make those all game.

Well Beal is shooting I think 50% from 3s, so any space is too much. DeMar was a good 7 or 8 feet away when Beal caught it. That's too far.

Comment

love the pass to JV instead of forcing it, are we learning or what?

Comment

The ball movement is there tonight did they have a dinner? lol

Beal is going to give DeMar a rough time tonight.

Comment

Washington giving the game to us with turnovers....

Ah, Wall. What a gigantic waste of talent so far. He really has all the tools to be a top 5 PG. Such a shame.

Comment

Looking crisp opening up...gotta tighten up the perimeter def.

Comment

Well Beal is shooting I think 50% from 3s, so any space is too much. DeMar was a good 7 or 8 feet away when Beal caught it. That's too far.
                                That was well contested. If their all contested like that he won't be shooting 50% this game.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X