Koreen: Should the Raptors move DD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

special1 wrote: View Post
    This is why people think your a Derozan hater....lol Don't worry i know your just fooling around.
    Why would anyone "hate" on a basketball player :s that argument is pretty silly... Demar is a good baller but the raps kinda stagnant with the teams he was involved in... Everything around Demar has left for better or worse(Jose, bargs, Ed, BC) but the results are still the same... So what's wrong with the "idea" of may be having a bit of a change of scenery here... It really doesn't look like we are progressing forward aniways......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

ball4life wrote: View Post
      Why would anyone "hate" on a basketball player :s that argument is pretty silly... Demar is a good baller but the raps kinda stagnant with the teams he was involved in... Everything around Demar has left for better or worse(Jose, bargs, Ed, BC) but the results are still the same... So what's wrong with the "idea" of may be having a bit of a change of scenery here... It really doesn't look like we are progressing forward aniways......

He was only talking about that post in particular, which was a little tongue in cheek
      "Bruno?
      Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
      He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

We need a *sarcasm* font.

Comment

stooley wrote: View Post
          He was only talking about that post in particular, which was a little tongue in cheek
          -_- special1 has beeeeeen calling ppl haters who are not as high on Demar as he is, in case you haven't seen him do that to ppl here ***

Comment

Working...
          X