Game #17: Toronto Raptors 103 - Golden State Warriors 112

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D-Day is 11 days away people
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• These are the kinds of games that gets coaches fired. I'm serious. I wouldn't be surprised if there's a new head coach next game. I mean, how do u blow a 27pt lead in the 2nd half???

Couple of things:

- JV is starting to piss me off. Defensively, he's brutal. He's so slow out there. And offensively, he's not putting himself in great scoring position. He's catching the ball in the high post. And when he catches it he has no idea what to do.

- Execution in the 4th as usual was brutal. Amir shooting a corner 3 again? really?? Gay with a fadeaway 3 after timeout? Lowry shooting a quick 3 with a 2 minutes left and only down by 3??
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Not only did the Warriors come back down 27. They won by 9 and covered the spread. Epic.

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
          Raps now in a 2-way tie for 7th lowest wins with Orlando

NY/Milwaukee - 3
          Utah/Sacramento - 4
          Brooklyn/Cleveland - 5
          And they are trying to win is scariest thing.

Blowing up will either bring about ridiculous losses or wins knowing toronto.

Comment

• I'm still going to cheer for this team. Who ever is on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• I think this GIF is still relevant:

Comment

• Had to help my wife with something somewhere in the second quarter when they were up 20 something. Told myself they'd figure out a way to lose.

They did.

Checked my twitter TL and we're the laughing stock of the league. Good times.
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                  Not only did the Warriors come back down 27. They won by 9 and covered the spread. Epic.
                  ahhaahhaha

Everyone who took gsw spread should feel like WTF?

Comment

• Stat of the night. Raps had zero defensive rebounds in fourth quarter.

Comment

• Why don't I just skip watching the games and kick myself in the nuts instead? It'd save some time.
                      Last edited by S.R.; Wed Dec 4, 2013, 02:30 AM.
                      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Comment

• I feel more like this when watching these games.

Comment

• Off topic: ED big night starting for injured zbo

21/12 on 8/11 with 2 blk

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                              These are the kinds of games that gets coaches fired. I'm serious. I wouldn't be surprised if there's a new head coach next game. I mean, how do u blow a 27pt lead in the 2nd half???

Couple of things:

- JV is starting to piss me off. Defensively, he's brutal. He's so slow out there. And offensively, he's not putting himself in great scoring position. He's catching the ball in the high post. And when he catches it he has no idea what to do.

- Execution in the 4th as usual was brutal. Amir shooting a corner 3 again? really?? Gay with a fadeaway 3 after timeout? Lowry shooting a quick 3 with a 2 minutes left and only down by 3??
                              I noticed all this as well and thought it was concerning. Especially JV in the high post with the ball and standing there looking out of place not knowing what to do, hopefully that is a coaching misstep and not an indicaction of a low bball iq.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                                Off topic: ED big night starting for injured zbo

21/12 on 8/11 with 2 blk
                                do you keep salt on you for these moments, or is it just nearby? :P
                                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Working...
                                X