No announcement yet.

Game #17: Toronto Raptors 103 - Golden State Warriors 112

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just tweaked your title seeing how posts in the forums get pulled to the main page of our blog. We try and deter swearing on the main page of the site.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

P.S. In my life I have never seen a player worse at holding on to the ball than Rudy Gay. He fucking sucks. Even my girlfriend who's not big into basketball recognizes that it's basically become a joke watching him turn the ball over.
      In fairness, the only time I noticed Gay in the 4th quarter was when Curry was shooting over him.

As for wrestling, well, I do sometimes feel like the Raptors are an elaborate practical joke being played on their fans, the NBA and, well, everyone else. I am not sure whether that makes me feel better or worse about being a fan...

Comment

• how the fuck can you get ZERO rebounds in an entire quarter

Comment

• phez wrote: View Post
          how the fuck can you get ZERO rebounds in an entire quarter
          I'm not sure.

Maybe ask dd cause he went an entire game.

Comment

They managed to take one offensive rebound. yeah

$73,646,358 to take one rebound in a Q.

Comment

I don't think the warriors missed any shots.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                I don't think the warriors missed any shots.
                GSW 4 QUARTER:

13/19 FG, ( 8/11 3PT ), 4 OFF REBS, 10 DEF REBS, 10 AST, 3 STL, 2 BL - 42 PTS. and this happened in 12 minutes.

Casey is best defensive coach ever!

Comment

How do you blow a 27 point lead? Against anybody?
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    How do you blow a 27 point lead? Against anybody?

24 PTS comeback in under 8 mins.

+ trail blazers huge come back back in 2010 or 11 not sure now.

things like this do happen. It leaves fans hurting and more. I was pissed last night, but I'm ok now. Everything happens for the reason! You can call it stealth tanking or organic tanking doesn't matter. RAPTORS ARE TANKING
                    Last edited by rocwell; Wed Dec 4, 2013, 01:09 PM.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                      LOL!

Hahahaha, that's golden!

Tyler: "God, nooooooooooooooooo!"
                      Casey: "Hands up fellas, hands up! Somebody over there doesn't have his hands up - who is that? Rudy? Amir?"
                      Assistant coach (does it matter who?): *muttering* "Dwane, nobody's within 12 feet of the shooter. The hands don't effing matter."
                      Assistant coach 2 (does it matter who?): *muttering* "It's effing junior varsity ball."
                      Assistant coach 3 (does it matter who?): *muttering* "Sushi. I'm gonna get sushi. Oakland's got great sushi."
                      GSW fans (who, as you can see, are extremely smug): "That's right. There it is. That's the spot. What are we now, down by 15? Great - it's the Raptors!" *elbows buddy* *both laughing* "It's the Raptors!" "You wanna get sushi after the W, or what?"
                      Curry: "Here comes another one. That's right. Right there. How much Christmas shopping do I have left? What am I, half done? I wonder if any Cyber Monday deals are still on. That would be great. I should see what I can order online. It's so much easier. What are we, down by 15? Piece of cake - 5 more threes. No probs. I might get sushi after. Sushi would be good."
                      Last edited by S.R.; Wed Dec 4, 2013, 01:10 PM.
                      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Oddly, I somehow felt last night that when I turned off the game at half, that the GSW's were going to win, it made me happy. I wasn't even remotely surprised today.

Thats sad.

But calling toronto the "jobber" of the NBA isn't accurate, because they arent a well enough run franchise to tank that properly. As of now, as it has been for years, Toronto is just the team nobody really gives a shit about.

Comment

• The play by Curry at 0:38 is just insane. I don't have words for it.
                          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

24 PTS comeback in under 8 mins.

+ trail blazers huge come back back in 2010 or 11 not sure now.

things like this do happen. It leaves fans hurting and more. I was pissed last night, but I'm ok now. Everything happens for the reason! You can call it stealth tanking or organic tanking doesn't matter. RAPTORS ARE TANKING
                            clippers won by 1 point. golden state's HUGE comeback ended ahead by NINE points! fucking embarrassing.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                              LOL!

Hansborough's face looks like hes witnessing a murder, that or the 9/11 tragedy.

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                                Hansborough's face looks like hes witnessing a murder, that or the 9/11 tragedy.
                                It was actually something far worse. An open Steph Curry 3.
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X