X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great One
    replied
    Matt52 wrote: View Post
    And the league ignores the CBA while Golden State takes on another $21M in payroll/luxury tax.
    Well, i didn't really pay attention to all that. I'm just looking at teams that could use a Kyle Lowry. And GS is one of those teams.

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    TRex wrote: View Post
    Anyway, since we're playing the Warriors tonight. I still think they're the best trading partner for Kyle Lowry. Their backup PG is also their starting SG who is currently on the IR(Iggy).

Maybe we can snatch Barnes if we offer, Lowry + DD??
    And the league ignores the CBA while Golden State takes on another $21M in payroll/luxury tax.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Anyway, since we're playing the Warriors tonight. I still think they're the best trading partner for Kyle Lowry. Their backup PG is also their starting SG who is currently on the IR(Iggy).

Maybe we can snatch Barnes if we offer, Lowry + DD??

Leave a comment:

• Rapstor4Life
    replied
    consmap wrote: View Post
    LOL Dribbling between his legs and then shot it our face, it was hard to swallow Lmfao perfect parody.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    Nuggets + GSW wins = free money

P.S. I had a dream tonight that someone has been traded while in San Francisco

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    consmap wrote: View Post
    I shouldn't have watched that. "Dribbling between his legs" is ruined for me.

Leave a comment:

• consmap
    replied
    S.R. wrote: View Post
    Don't start thinking that way - 75% of all basketball talk can be read sexually. It'll ruin everything for you. Especially "penetration." That's the worst one.

Leave a comment:

• jmramos007
    replied
    Im from argentina, the game starts at 00:30 am, so, you think i'll stay awake just to see a great victory. This has to be ours. Also remember that the raptors playing better outside home.

So go raps tonight!

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
    LOL basketball is ruined for me now I wonder what has more innuendos though Football or Basketball?
    "he went in a tight end, came out a wide receiver"

Leave a comment:

• jmramos007
    replied
    Thats right. Thats the plan.

Leave a comment:

• Rapstor4Life
    replied
    CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
    I always thought "punishing the rim" or "taking it hard to the rim" was ripe for suggestion...

Ok ok ok, now I fear this thread getting waaaaaaay off topic... although I wouldn't be surprised to see a "basketball innuendo" thread pop-up in the "Let's NBA" forum!
    LOL basketball is ruined for me now I wonder what has more innuendos though Football or Basketball?

Leave a comment:

• Axel
    replied
    Don't start thinking that way - 75% of all basketball talk can be read sexually. It'll ruin everything for you. Especially "penetration." That's the worst one.
    There is a great youtube video from a Clippers game a couple of years ago where the female sideline reporter said "double penetration" instead of "dribble penetration" - still one of my fav blooper videos.

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
    I always thought "punishing the rim" or "taking it hard to the rim" was ripe for suggestion...

Ok ok ok, now I fear this thread getting waaaaaaay off topic... although I wouldn't be surprised to see a "basketball innuendo" thread pop-up in the "Let's NBA" forum!
    "Taking it hard to the hole" is the one you're looking for.

God help us, stop it already.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    LOL

Leave a comment:

• CalgaryRapsFan
    replied
    And "grabbing loose balls." I forgot that one. That's a bad one.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X