Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gay, Acy & Gray to SAC for Vasquez, Patterson, Hayes & Salmons (Augustin waived)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Gay said anything about the trade yet?

I cant seem to find any interviews.

Comment

• I found this interview today on Hoopsworld (have to scroll down past the Gordon article): http://www.hoopsworld.com/nba-am-eri...inally-healthy

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
        I found this interview today on Hoopsworld (have to scroll down past the Gordon article): http://www.hoopsworld.com/nba-am-eri...inally-healthy
        Nice find.

Gay will do better with Cousins demanding so much attention from the block, and the deal might galvanize Gay to play better.
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
          Nice find.

Gay will do better with Cousins demanding so much attention from the block, and the deal might galvanize Gay to play better.
          Hopefully Sactown plays better with Gay. #JockyingForWiggins

Comment

• Q&A with Acy - after the trade

http://sports.nationalpost.com/2013/...ramento-kings/

Apparently Acy was going to start against the Lakers that night.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Hopefully we'll get some info

Comment

• Trade coverage during Chad Ford's chat today, including his thoughts about the direction MU is likely taking the Raptors

LINK: http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/chat...ider-chad-ford

Comment

• I think Patterson and Vasquez are part of the team moving forward Ujiri has always had a thing for those 2 players. salmons and Hayes are likely going to have a very short stay in Toronto, Patterson and Vasquez however may be moved anyway if theres a deal on the table he has to add to.

Im so excited with Ujiri running the show.

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                    I think Patterson and Vasquez are part of the team moving forward Ujiri has always had a thing for those 2 players. salmons and Hayes are likely going to have a very short stay in Toronto, Patterson and Vasquez however may be moved anyway if theres a deal on the table he has to add to.

Im so excited with Ujiri running the show.
                    they will all be cut eventually.

dollars on amir being next traded

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                      Trade coverage during Chad Ford's chat today, including his thoughts about the direction MU is likely taking the Raptors

LINK: http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/chat...ider-chad-ford
                      Brad (Toronto)

Would you say that the Raptors have made it clear that they intend to get a high draft pick this summer?
                      Chad Ford
                      (1:07 PM)

I think we saw this one coming. Masai Ujiri is not a big fan of the team Bryan Colangelo put together. But he's a big fan of the draft and I think he saw an opportunity. Sounds like Kyle Lowry might be the next one out the door. DeMar DeRozan could also be gone. Cap space and draft picks is the strategy. Welcome to the tanking ring, Raptors! Andrew Wiggins would look great in a Raptors uni
                      Jason (Ohio)

Who do you think won in the Raptors/Kings trade?
                      Chad Ford
                      (1:08 PM)

Raptors. They are going to be in a very good position to get a transcendent player in the draft. The Kings? They were in that position. Rudy Gay's just good enough to knock them out of the running for a top pick, but not good enough to put them in the playoffs in the West. That's a lot of money to move from bad to sort of bad.
                      Christian (Arlington, VA)

Does the NBA Commissioners Office think "tanking" is a problem or a way to draw interest to bad teams when normally no one would talk about them?
                      Chad Ford
                      (1:24 PM)

Most of the bad teams in the NBA aren't actually tanking. The Bucks, for example, weren't trying to be bad. Just decimated by injuries. Cavs were trying to make the playoffs too, they're just not very good. To me it's the management of the Sixers, Jazz, Raptors and Magic that are really trying deliberately to be bad. The rest of the teams are more bad by accident. Not sure which is worse.
                      Marc (Milwaukee)

There is always a lot of talk about being drafted by the RIGHT team in the NBA. Fit always seems to be huge. Best NBA fits for the Wiggins? Jabari? Randle? Smart? Embiid?
                      Chad Ford
                      (1:45 PM)

Wiggins? Raptors
                      Jabari? Jazz
                      Randle? 76ers
                      Smart? Magic
                      Embiid? Cavs
                      Exum? Bucks
                      Last edited by Nilanka; Wed Dec 11, 2013, 04:21 PM.

Comment

• Gay cannot play tonite because the traded players to TO have not cleared their medicals. Heard this on NBATv...dont know what specifically the problem is (if any).

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                          Gay cannot play tonite because the traded players to TO have not cleared their medicals. Heard this on NBATv...dont know what specifically the problem is (if any).

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                            Gay cannot play tonite because the traded players to TO have not cleared their medicals. Heard this on NBATv...dont know what specifically the problem is (if any).
                            Vazquez is the only one that didn't clear because he got in to toronto too late. Will be done tomorrow no problemo
                            Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                            Because its 2015

Comment

• Btw, Vazquez is getting all the love but Hayes is the one player on this deal that i like. Always was a fan of his since his Houston Rockets days. Veteran player, he and Hansbrough has a lot of similarities. Physical, tough player but unlike Hansbrough, Hayes can defend. And he's a really good defender.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                                Btw, Vazquez is getting all the love but Hayes is the one player on this deal that i like. Always was a fan of his since his Houston Rockets days. Veteran player, he and Hansbrough has a lot of similarities. Physical, tough player but unlike Hansbrough, Hayes can defend. And he's a really good defender.
                                But how's his defence?

Comment

Working...
                                X