Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gay, Acy & Gray to SAC for Vasquez, Patterson, Hayes & Salmons (Augustin waived)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
    I could see Salmons & Hayes getting flipped against at the deadline, since they likely won't factor in to the team's long-term plans.

Also, the team needs to cut a player to get down to 15.
    I think this too. What MU has done by pulling the trigger at this time is to get ahead of the rush come Dec 15 and give him some time to have other talks with his new acquisitions and possibly new cap numbers. Mostly though another BC move neutralized.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Gray is upset
      I like gray, always did. Hope he finds some happiness in SAC.

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
        What I want to know is what's going to happen with the defense. None of these players play defense
        No one we traded played defense either...
        "Stop eating your sushi."
        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• David Aldridge ‏@daldridgetnt 29s

Gay will not play Monday night against Dallas. Kings hoping he'll be available Wednesday against Utah.

Ya so theres that Sac fans

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Gray is upset
            Let's give a hand to Gray and Acy, who aided in making this trade possible. Despite being nailed to the bench for the majority of their time here, they have become two of our greatest soldiers.
            OG is our king

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
              If McLemore or Thomas are not coming back I'm going to be sad.

Not sad, Gay is gone.

But sad that the return on Gay was so little and sadder that the return on Calderon, Davis, and 2013 2nd round pick was even less.
              BC over paid like he always does This is the best he could get for Gay ...

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                Also about Hayes, dude is a phenomenal defender against bigs. You can't push him around. At all.

He also sets some vicious screens.

Almost sounds like a guy JV could learn a lot from.
                I feel that

Comment

• Michael Grange ‏@michaelgrange 13m
                  Gay trade a complete stunner. Talked to multiple sources last week; Raptors had stopped trying to move Gay for lack of interest.

interesting coming from Grange, especially considering he was the one who warned that the rebuild was coming.
                  @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
                    What I want to know is what's going to happen with the defense. None of these players play defense
                    Tank on my friends.
                    Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

This doesn't sound good:

If they can find takers????
                      Lowry will have a taker but might just get us second round picks back. DD and Amir ... I am not too sure.

Comment

• Great move by Ujiri. I love the acquisition of Hayes and Vazquez. Sure, Vazquez shoots a bit too much for a PG and doesn't play D well, but he's good at taking care of the rock and can distribute the ball effectively. Hayes is one tough ombre. I remember him playing the 5 quite often while he was at Houston.. and the guy is only 6'6"! I don't give a damn about Patterson or Salmons.

Comment

• Do you think this might have been the downfall on Gay's value?

Comment

• Btw for the people who said Masai was playing wait and see, he clearly wasn't.

Probably took a while for him to even get a tangible offer for Gay.

Comment

Do you think this might have been the downfall on Gay's value?

maybe, but who says he can't bounce back ?

New town, no Derozan.. who knows.

Comment

• Is anyone else pleased that this came out of nowhere?? Speaks volumes to the professionalism of our new management, no leaks, no random rumors, just clean business

Comment

Working...
                                X