Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gay, Acy & Gray to SAC for Vasquez, Patterson, Hayes & Salmons (Augustin waived)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
    Is it wrong to hope he's either being traded or mulling retirement? Either option helps with the cap relief.
    Retirement actually doesn't unless he accepts a buyout

Interesting Asik is not making road trip with Houston this weekend.

What will happen Sunday?

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
      Is it wrong to hope he's either being traded or mulling retirement? Either option helps with the cap relief.
      Of course it's wrong, you fairweather fan, you!

Comment

• Hayes has a heart condition that the team wants to have checked out in full before he plays. He won't fail his physical because of it, they just want the team doctors monitoring it.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          I watched the Salmons interview yesterday. Based on how he talks, his facial expressions, and body language. I think Toronto is the last place he'd like to be.
          sky blue, pigs fly, etc. they all know toronto is in full tank mode so they dont care. as should all the rest of you

Comment

• Comment

• You know who's going to benefit the most in Vazquez? JV. Vazquez is the master of pick and roll.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• @JLew1050: Greivis: "I want to play for the Toronto Raptors. I want to win a lot of games here and hopefully I stay here for my whole career"
                I like him already <3

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                  Is anyone else surprised I know that its litterally already just been like 2 days for this recent trade and all. But Lowry hasnt come up in any rumors as to where he is going only that hes on the block and being traded very soon.

I WANT RUMORS AT LEAST!
                  He came up in a New York rumour..

I agree with Matt though. I want him to keep his cards down. The rumour is probably only out because someone from the New York camp leaked it.
                  Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post

Apart from DeMar, I don't think anyone's ever said that.. if he returns to New Orleans form, he could be a valuable piece for years.
                    Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                      Apart from DeMar, I don't think anyone's ever said that.. if he returns to New Orleans form, he could be a valuable piece for years.
                      Agreed. I don't see him as our future starter, but he could still be a valuable piece of the rotation moving forward.

Comment

• That interview with Vasquez was great. I like him since his Maryland years.

Comment

• GV sound real confident for a player that's only been in town for a day. I wonder what's his being told by Casey and Ujiri?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                            GV sound real confident for a player that's only been in town for a day. I wonder what's his being told by Casey and Ujiri?

by the looks of things a shot at being starting PG till further notice with the impending Lowry trade looming over their heads. 2 an extension cause he was over enthusiastic about making toronto his home.

Comment

• Vasquez on a cheap deal as the backup would be hot. Dude knows his P&R.
                              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                                by the looks of things a shot at being starting PG till further notice with the impending Lowry trade looming over their heads. 2 an extension cause he was over enthusiastic about making toronto his home.
                                Could Ujiri actually looking at him as the answer at that position. The whole "Toronto raptor for life" that's extremely premature unless he knows something we don't.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X