Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gay, Acy & Gray to SAC for Vasquez, Patterson, Hayes & Salmons (Augustin waived)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ceez wrote: View Post
    Vasquez on a cheap deal as the backup would be hot. Dude knows his P&R.
    I agree. $2.5 per year would be value. Not sure how realistic that is.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
      Could Ujiri actually looking at him as the answer at that position. The whole "Toronto raptor for life" that's extremely premature unless he knows something we don't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      He's been traded 3 times in 3.5 years. I'm sure some stability or security is desired on his part.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
        He's been traded 3 times in 3.5 years. I'm sure some stability or security is desired on his part.
        Listening to an interview in the Rapcast, it sounds like one of the reasons he is moving around is because his offensive stats look attractive, but his defense is worse than Calderon's. The Sacramento guy said he has never seen an NBA player that bad on defense.
        “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
        ― John Wooden

Comment

• The Coach wrote: View Post
          Listening to an interview in the Rapcast, it sounds like one of the reasons he is moving around is because his offensive stats look attractive, but his defense is worse than Calderon's. The Sacramento guy said he has never seen an NBA player that bad on defense.

It seriously cant be worse.

Comment

• It's not like Lowry was setting the world on fire with his defense
            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Gay, Acy & Gray to SAC for Vasquez, Patterson, Hayes & Salmons (Augustin waived)

Here's the interview http://youtu.be/TVCx9PimdLc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                It's not like Lowry was setting the world on fire with his defense
                No he wasnt but there was a huge difference between he and Calderon on the defensive end. dont have to be Tony allen but at least be decent, Lowry is decent on D, calderon was a nightmare going against CP3, Rondo etc guards penetrated all night against him.

Comment

• Gay hasn't missed yet. 11 points (4-4 shooting) lol

Comment

• Suns are ready to win now and are offering multiple first round picks for a proven player/players. As per Kurt Helin. We need to get at least one of those!
                    Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                    Because its 2015

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                      Gay hasn't missed yet. 11 points (4-4 shooting) lol
                      What's even more surprising is that he's only taken 4 shots.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                        What's even more surprising is that he's only taken 4 shots.
                        But those 2 turnovers. Not so much surprising :P

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                          Suns are ready to win now and are offering multiple first round picks for a proven player/players. As per Kurt Helin. We need to get at least one of those!
                          Are you serious? why would they do that? that's a horrible idea, but hey i ain't complaining. Lets grab one of them picks and run like hell

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                            Gay hasn't missed yet. 11 points (4-4 shooting) lol
                            Any chance they trade him back to us?!

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                              Any chance they trade him back to us?!
                              "Get thee behind me Satan"

Comment

• Gray is on the way to double-double off the bench

Comment

Working...
                                X