Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gay, Acy & Gray to SAC for Vasquez, Patterson, Hayes & Salmons (Augustin waived)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rapstor4Life
    replied
    Amir is important......

Leave a comment:

• Sig
    replied
    I actually think this trade makes our team better... hopefully more trades coming sooner rather than later

Leave a comment:

• magoon
    replied
    It should be noted that the acquisition of Patterson/Hayes makes it much more likely that Amir and Hansbrough get shopped.

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    Jamshid wrote: View Post
    You guys should read the comments on ESPN about this trade from the other fans. The whole league is bragging about UM and how good a GM is . Everyone is impressed by his Melo, AB and Gay trade. These are the same people who were laughing at us when BC was here and over paying ...

UM you are the man.
    It always scares me when everyone thinks something is good....

By the way, not to be a dick here, but why do you always type UM? It is Masai Ujiri - MU. Again, not trying to be a dick but I've seen others do the same. Am I missing something?

Leave a comment:

• Bendit
    replied
    Piece of trivia for those unaware....the Sac GM is Pete D. was MU's asst gm in Denver last year.

Leave a comment:

• consmap
    replied
    Man, it's great to actually see some optimism and hope for the future now. We're well on our way to better days.

Leave a comment:

• peanutwoozle
    replied
    so wait, Casey must be pissed, he can't have Aaron Gray guarding Kobe tonight.

Leave a comment:

• themasao
    replied
    ceez wrote: View Post
    Also about Hayes, dude is a phenomenal defender against bigs. You can't push him around. At all.

He also sets some vicious screens.

Almost sounds like a guy JV could learn a lot from.
    This.

Hayes is one of the most underrated defenders in the league. I actually remember a player poll on SI a couple years ago where Hayes had a bunch of votes from fellow players.

Dude is a rock and plays within himself -- I was pandering to get him to Toronto back when he was a FA.

Leave a comment:

• Jamshid
    replied
    You guys should read the comments on ESPN about this trade from the other fans. The whole league is bragging about UM and how good a GM is . Everyone is impressed by his Melo, AB and Gay trade. These are the same people who were laughing at us when BC was here and over paying ...

UM you are the man.

Leave a comment:

• lilmamba_
    replied
    I just broke down :'(

Leave a comment:

• OldSkoolCool
    replied
    Is anyone else pleased that this came out of nowhere?? Speaks volumes to the professionalism of our new management, no leaks, no random rumors, just clean business

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    Matt52 wrote: View Post
    Do you think this might have been the downfall on Gay's value?

maybe, but who says he can't bounce back ?

New town, no Derozan.. who knows.

Leave a comment:

• Masai Ujiri
    replied
    Btw for the people who said Masai was playing wait and see, he clearly wasn't.

Probably took a while for him to even get a tangible offer for Gay.

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    Do you think this might have been the downfall on Gay's value?

Leave a comment:

• MangoKid
    replied
    Great move by Ujiri. I love the acquisition of Hayes and Vazquez. Sure, Vazquez shoots a bit too much for a PG and doesn't play D well, but he's good at taking care of the rock and can distribute the ball effectively. Hayes is one tough ombre. I remember him playing the 5 quite often while he was at Houston.. and the guy is only 6'6"! I don't give a damn about Patterson or Salmons.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X