No announcement yet.

An Ode to Acy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Phil Jackson hadn't taken over, Masai could have traded Hansbrough to NY for Acy and a future first.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
      It doesn't only affect toronto lots of cities have always appreciated the blue collar guys who bring their lunch pail to work. Philly, Boston, detroit, cities like this always do the same thing.
      Appreciating hard work is one thing. Immortalizing Pops Mensah Bonsu is another

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
        It doesn't only affect toronto lots of cities have always appreciated the blue collar guys who bring their lunch pail to work. Philly, Boston, detroit, cities like this always do the same thing.
        when acy was in sacramento, their fans loved his hustle too. then again, SAC fans will pretty much love anyone on their team.

Comment

Watching that episode of Open Gym when he got traded is what really sold it for me. I loved Acy already from the hustle on the court, but watching that guy genuinely so sad to leave the Raptors and all his friends. Damn man. I wish Acy the best of luck with the Knicks though. I really hope he dunks on Bargs in practice.... constantly.

Comment

92TillInfinity wrote: View Post
            Watching that episode of Open Gym when he got traded is what really sold it for me. I loved Acy already from the hustle on the court, but watching that guy genuinely so sad to leave the Raptors and all his friends. Damn man. I wish Acy the best of luck with the Knicks though. I really hope he dunks on Bargs in practice.... constantly.
            You're implying that Bargs will be anywhere near the basket on defense.
            OG is our king

Comment

Working...
            X