Game #20: San Antonio Spurs 116 - Toronto Raptors 103

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
    he should be playing the same amount of mins. Rudy played give him the full NBA experience
    lol 36 minutes? He averages 20 minutes per game. That's a near double. I'm guessing he plays 25-27 minutes this game...

Comment

Ross 13.5 Pts 5.5rebs 2.0 Ast .500 from 3. In two games as a starter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        Ross 13.5 Pts 5.5rebs 2.0 Ast .500 from 3. In two games as a starter.

In how many minutes played?

Comment

Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
          In how many minutes played?

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

Hmmm. PPG could be a little bit higher for 30 minutes of play, but there are certain things he provide that aren't factored in stats such as defense. I'm pretty sure Ross is gonna get the start from now on. Ujiri probably wants to evaluate how Ross performs given minutes and determine whether he's an asset to keep or to trade.

Comment

I think that we will see an up in the pace. I already saw it a bit in LA but I figured it was cause we were playing the Lakers. This now a really energetic starting line up. I feel like Rudy slowed down the team. I was a supporter of Rudy when he was here but, he always played like he was too cool for school.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

http://www.hoopsaddict.com/nba-audio...wane-casey-15/
                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Growth of young players? How about playing Valanciunas more and running more plays for him then?

Comment

Growth of young players? How about playing Valanciunas more and running more plays for him then?
                    He hinted that Vasquez was going to help with that.
                    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Honestly JV has shitting the bed. The minutes have been there. He just makes a lot of mistakes and on offensive I'm pretty sure Ross would love to have a play ran for him to start every half.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
                        He hinted that Vasquez was going to help with that.
                        I'll believe it when I see it. He could just be blowing smoke up our ass for all we know...

Comment

I'll believe it when I see it. He could just be blowing smoke up our ass all for all we know...
                          Or a very good PnR player might end up helping a good PnR finisher.

Comment

Honestly JV has shitting the bed. The minutes have been there. He just makes a lot of mistakes and on offensive I'm pretty sure Ross would love to have a play ran for him to start every half.

In a vacuum I agree with you.

However, considering Amir asked to go to the second unit (I'm making the assumption to get away from Rudy), the noted chemistry issues on court by Masai and anyone who has watched a Raptor game this year, and the obvious poor body language displayed from a guy who never had that reputation before being sicked with Raptor malaise, I'm excited to see how he does without Rudy's presence for more than 1 game.

JV has 62 games to show if he is a building block or a trade chip.

Comment

Gonna join yall after half #HomeworkFirst *sigh*
                              What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                              The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                              No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

I kinda want to see the Pacers beat up on the Heat....if the Raptors start getting blown out I know what game I'm watching!

Comment

Working...
                                X