Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matt52 wrote: View Post
    I am

How can you not enjoy watching good ball?

The Indiana game won me over

It all still rests on Lowry though... That scares me given well discussed concerns
    I hear ya man!

Comment

I'm afraid that the Raptors are peaking too early.

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
        This. I'm getting a bit of that philly vibe from a few years ago when they were the 8 or 7 seed and faced the heat. They were a top 4 seed early on and seriously cooled off post asb

Comment

even with the concerns I had to drop the tank avatar for something more appropriate

Comment

I only put my tank avi up at the beginning because I thought it was funny and kinda described my posting on this forum. It was also because I thought the tank was going nowhere and didn't believe it would happen the way most wanted. I stand beside my tank avi until all other tanks are removed... or until I get drunk and find a better one.

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
              We're so used to bad basketball and years of losing that we think it's too good to be true

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

JawsGT wrote: View Post
                Might be time to close this thread...
                Wait until trade deadline
                Seriously? Yeah,,,, Masai might still be able to dump everybody but JV, hey. Sheeeesh. Time to drop the tank shit. Masai is not an idiot, so senseless to keep hanging on to such low hopes.

Enjoy. Just do it. Just enjoy

Comment

p00ka wrote: View Post
                  Seriously? Yeah,,,, Masai might still be able to dump everybody but JV, hey. Sheeeesh. Time to drop the tank shit. Masai is not an idiot, so senseless to keep hanging on to such low hopes.

Enjoy. Just do it. Just enjoy
                  Dude... it's still possible that Lowry could get moved. Chill and wait.

Comment

FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                    even with the concerns I had to drop the tank avatar for something more appropriate
                    I love it ... I am terrified that this is actually our GM too and he has no idea what is going anymore.

Comment

Jamshid wrote: View Post
                      I love it ... I am terrified that this is actually our GM too and he has no idea what is going anymore.
                      yeah his job seems to have gotten harder that's for sure

Comment

yeah his job seems to have gotten harder that's for sure
                        Gotta let it ride. Even a hard core high draft pick guy such as myself has to get behind the development of jv and Ross along with the style of ball they are playing.

The fact it all hinges on Lowry scares the shit out of me

Comment

Gotta let it ride. Even a hard core high draft pick guy such as myself has to get behind the development of jv and Ross along with the style of ball they are playing.

Hinges on his health, attitutude, willingness to stay, willingness to buy-in from his coaches? ALL VALID CONCERNS.
                          “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Having a hard time dropping mine, given my tank is somewhere in the Bermuda Triangle.
                            “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Yes. And then I watched this:

Comment

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
                                Yes. And then I watched this:

LoL

Hopefully he finds his inner Stevie Franchise or Black Mamba and forces a draft day trade to his desired destination.

Or the Raptors wait 5 years (24yoa) or 8-9 years (27-28yoa).

Comment

Working...
                                X