GT: Sixers at Raps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiggins is an SF.

Also Its nice that DeMAr is drawing so much attention and is giving Ross easier looks. Very impressive game from DeMar and ross combined last night.

Comment

• Shrub wrote: View Post
      The 15th pick from the last 4 years:
      - Po
      - Harkless
      - Kawhi Leonard
      - Larry Sanders

Also:
      - Al Jefferson
      - Steve Nash

But tank on though
      Thats some legit consistency from the pick immediately AFTER the lottery!
      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
        Thats some legit consistency from the pick immediately AFTER the lottery!
        That shows there is no guarantee re lotto picks and that there are opportunities mid first round.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
          That shows there is no guarantee re lotto picks and that there are opportunities mid first round.
          With someone who has a strength in scouting, you can find good players in the mid-1st round.

I trust Masai when it comes to scouting.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
            27, 5 and 6 DeMar DeRozan has arrived

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            I'm not sure if he has arrived but he is certainly made me sit up and put my tray in to the upright position in preparation for descent.

Comment

• Derozan looked like Kobe last night with his smooth jumper and Kobe-haircut

Comment

• what makes Masai an awesome GM is that he is a very diligent scout first. I thought Scouting was a prerequisite to being a Ball Gm..... guess not.

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                  what makes Masai an awesome GM is that he is a very diligent scout first. I thought Scouting was a prerequisite to being a Ball Gm..... guess not.
                  Masai is a fantastic scout because that was his job for a long time before becoming a GM
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                    I'm not sure if he has arrived but he is certainly made me sit up and put my tray in to the upright position in preparation for descent.
                    Ha Ha Ha!

Comment

Working...
                    X