The Toronto Raptors will win the NBA Championship this decade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brandon wrote:
    I'm sorry that my remarks were interpreted as a personal attack on those who feel differently about the team.
    Quit being such a Canadian.
    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

One of possibly many threads to be bumped while I'm looking for something else. If you need to distract yourself from the actual play of the Raptors, go back through some of the old archived threads. Classic stuff. Well done, banned poster "Masai Ujiri". You died that we may live.

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
        One of possibly many threads to be bumped while I'm looking for something else. If you need to distract yourself from the actual play of the Raptors, go back through some of the old archived threads. Classic stuff. Well done, banned poster "Masai Ujiri". You died that we may live.
        The dude is literally named Masai Ujiri, joined RR 5 months after Masai was hired, and wrote this
        I don't see what's wrong with this thread.

If you're a fan, why are you cheering if not for the hope that at some point your team will actually win? If I didn't think the Raptors were ever going to win the title, I'd find a new team.

There isn't really any excuse. Money is no problem, it's a big market, we can afford to pay for the best front office and coaching staffs. It's just about putting the team together. What's so special about a places like San Antonio and Detroit? If they can have success why can't we?
        I'm pretty positive that's actually Masai Ujiri
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

Teams are real business and in order to profit from it they have to move forward. Doesn't matter if your team is Bobcats or Raptors - both of those franchises will move forward, one to the Seattle :cough: ... and other one to the NBA Finals.

But you gotta admit, it's little bit embarrassing walking with Raps jersey in say.. LA, or Boston No worries, that will change when we draft Jabari/Wiggins :-)

EDIT: Even here in UK heat and bulls fans are giving me hard time ( and believe me, not many British people know what the fuck is basketball )
          My dude rocwell telling us being a Raptor fan won't be embarrassing once we draft the great Jabari Parker

Comment

Man what an epic thread bump!

I even contributed in this thread. Man I'm getting old.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
              Man what an epic thread bump!

I even contributed in this thread. Man I'm getting old.
              You're a first ballot RR HOF mars

Comment

This guy sounded like Nostradamus until this:

Masai Ujiri wrote: View Post

OKC rebuild started 2007, 2012 reached NBA Finals (5 years)

We already have a bit of a head-start because we have two players (Valanciunas and DD) that can be starters on a championship team. The issue now is bringing in and developing 1-2 superstar talents and a host of great complementary players over the next 2-3 years.

Comment

2013:
                  planetmars wrote: View Post
                  I love the optimism Nosike.. however I'll be happy if the Raptors get to 50 wins in a season before the decade ends.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post

The dude is literally named Masai Ujiri, joined RR 5 months after Masai was hired, and wrote this

He and Brian Colangelo got a 2 for 1 on burner phones .....

Comment

Thread title statement came to pass. It was written.

Comment

Haha, he sounds reasonable I wonder why he was banned.
                        Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

Seasons: 19; 1995-96 to 2013-14
                          Record: 589-860, .406 W-L%

Playoff Appearances: 5
                          Championships: 0

50-win seasons: 0
                          Haha, after roc pointed this out:
                          • The Raptors made 7 straight playoffs (starting that very season)
                          • They averaged 53 wins per year over that run (0.646 W/L %)
                          • Won a championship
                          Why do we even bother in this forum? Hilarious how much we all continue to predict what will surely, inevitably, come next.
                          ​​​​​
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post

For real, though. I was fully expecting that little speech to end with "Believe in your city, believe in yourselves!" or "Fuck Brooklyn!"

Comment

Working...
                            X