6 years left.

Comment

Please do not drink and type.

Comment

fuck it...why not...let's dream
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

obvious satire.
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Isn't this why we're all hoping for a tank? So that one day they'll be good enough to win a championship? If that's not what we're hoping for then fuck this tanking non sense, I'm hopping on a band-waggon.
            You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

I saw the title for this thread. I laughed. I snorted. Well done sir.

Comment

Why the hell are people laughing at this and saying I'm crazy?

I'll say it again. We will have an NBA Title before the end of this decade.

Comment

Say it again
                  Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

I believe! What's the point of tanking if we're not trying to win it all? Cause if we're tanking to be another treadmill, then #tradeformelo
                    “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

Funny, I just looked at dates, if the Raptors get Wiggins or Jabari Parker, they will be 24 years old for the 2019 playoffs. Valanciunas will be 27.
                      Coincidentally, Paul George will be 24 during this year's playoffs and Hibbert will be 27.

I'm not even thinking about deadlines myself, I'm just going to enjoy the road and hopefully they get there. End of the decade sounds more like a start of the Raptors window in the best case scenario.

Comment

BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
                        Funny, I just looked at dates, if the Raptors get Wiggins or Jabari Parker, they will be 24 years old for the 2019 playoffs. Valanciunas will be 27.
                        Coincidentally, Paul George will be 24 during this year's playoffs and Hibbert will be 27.

I'm not even thinking about deadlines myself, I'm just going to enjoy the road and hopefully they get there. End of the decade sounds more like a start of the Raptors window in the best case scenario.
                        What if they don't pan out? I would love to get these guys don't get me wrong but we need to temper expectations.

Comment

I've already placed my order for the four at home games. They're still quite expensive, considering how far off the 2020 NBA final series is. And paid for in 2013 dollars too, before hyperinflation sets in.

Comment

they cant even tank right, how are they going to stay focused enough to win a championship

Comment

Craig wrote: View Post
                              they cant even tank right, how are they going to stay focused enough to win a championship

We get your point....but consider that MU is no fool and full tank may be coming but MU is also exploring all options. Be careful what you wish for because two years from now if we do get top 5 pick and he sucks we will be worse off. MU is no BC . 7 years of 'tweaking' is in the past.

Comment

Working...
                              X