• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shrub wrote: View Post
    I read this forum, and I think to myself:

"That's why riots happen"

Discuss.
    Yep, the tank vs. anti-tank debates often take on a borderline-religious fervour.

Could be a faith thing: the tankers have a certain kind of faith; the anti-tankers have another kind of faith. And when someone opposes your own faith, in a certain way they instantly become an enemy.
    "Stop eating your sushi."
    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
      Well, with all the tank pictures and avatars I think the word "war" is more suitable than "riot".
      A 2 game win streak caused me to switch my avatar to an anti tank gun.

Comment

lewro wrote: View Post
        i think you meant to post this on whitesuprematistrepublic.com. this is a site for raps fans. take your ignorance elsewhere.
        Wow, that's a leap. He clearly just means that very few countries in the world care about hockey as the top sport. Maybe Finland and Norway. Even in Sweden soccer is just as, if not more popular than hockey. And I don't really know for Russia, where hockey is huge, but so is soccer and basketball.

And Canada depends on immigration for population growth, so it's not unlikely that many new Canadians coming from other places will result in sports like soccer and bball growing in Canada, even if they never reach hockey's level of popularity. It doesn't mean that none of said immigrants (or their children) will like/play hockey either.

Don't know how you made the leap to calling him a white supremacist....

Comment

KHD wrote: View Post
          Sometimes...

I read this forum and think:

"Some people just don't know the definition of insanity."

Don't discuss, cause I don't care.
          I think I posted this song around here a few weeks ago in a gamethread or something, talking about...I don't know, Casey's coaching approach or something?

Anyway, it's much more appropriate for describing what's happening in the forums these days.

Comment

How about this one?

OG is our king

Comment

Comment

edit: deleting a stupid post
                "Bruno?
                Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

So meta..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

lewro wrote: View Post
                    i think you meant to post this on whitesuprematistrepublic.com. this is a site for raps fans. take your ignorance elsewhere.
                    Actually bro, you're on the wrong site. overlypolitcallycorrect.org/lame is thataway --->
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                    X