• Show
Clear All

Haha I know, hazards of naming yourself after a small bush

Comment

once it hits the 15th of dec trades are going to be much easier to do
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
        I'm just unsure about whether we can sustain success in the future if we're winning like this.
        At least you're not afraid you exercise doubt

Comment

Shrub wrote: View Post
          From a really 'realist' perspective, this has become more or less a new team overnight.
          So - realistically, of course - we should chill out and watch these kids play.
          They may play very well together *gasp*.
          Imagine if everyone insisted Denver tank after the Carmelo trade?
          That would be a damn shame.

This is why tank-talk drives me nuts.
          Folks, that was a fine evening of excellent basketball.
          Damn fine.

Keep an open mind, and enjoy a win yo.
          This team is much better. A LOT BETTER without Gay, but this team isn't going anywhere if we continue being average and Ujiri and Leiweke have already said that they will not stand for mediocrity. Mediocrity in the NBA means being a bottom feeder playoff team that gets kicked out of the first round every single year or a fringe playoff team. This is what this team will be if we don't try and attempt to get a great prospect in the NBA and develop him along with our current young players. That's the only way we will ever get better in this league; through the draft especially this year. No one on this team is in any position to recruit any good players to this team. Your view is not a realists. This is the cold hard truth that you guys have to accept. Don't be ignorant. We won't go anywhere with this line-up. We beat a pathetic Lakers team that just got Kobe back. We beat 76ers team that is intentionally tanking hard (for a good reason). We beat a depleted Chicago's team that has lost Rose and is also hoping to tank. We got absolutely trashed by the Spurs. If you want to be mediocre, that's your opinion. And I enjoyed the win. You guys are so short-minded. Stop thinking short term...

Comment

Blacklash2k4 Said it well
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Brandon wrote:
              Sample size too small. Wins are against shit opponents.
              I haven't always agreed with you Brandon, but you're right! I 100% agree!

Comment

Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                This team is much better. A LOT BETTER without Gay, but this team isn't going anywhere if we continue being average and Ujiri and Leiweke have already said that they will not stand for mediocrity. Mediocrity in the NBA means being a bottom feeder playoff team that gets kicked out of the first round every single year or a fringe playoff team. This is what this team will be if we don't try and attempt to get a great prospect in the NBA and develop him along with our current young players. That's the only way we will ever get better in this league; through the draft especially this year. No one on this team is in any position to recruit any good players to this team. Your view is not a realists. This is the cold hard truth that you guys have to accept. Don't be ignorant. We won't go anywhere with this line-up. We beat a pathetic Lakers team that just got Kobe back. We beat 76ers team that is intentionally tanking hard (for a good reason). We beat a depleted Chicago's team that has lost Rose and is also hoping to tank. We got absolutely trashed by the Spurs. If you want to be mediocre, that's your opinion. And I enjoyed the win. You guys are so short-minded. Stop thinking short term...
                Stop thinking in absolutes.

We both agree what we've seen means nothing - wouldn't an open mind be wise then?

Comment

It seems like sports fan always assume you're either on one side or another.

The only thing I take issue with is the certainty and self-righteousness frolicking about this forum.

Sports are always an educated guess:
                  If you're not constantly watching, evaluating, revising, then you don't know shit.
                  If you've already made up your mind, you are not doing those things.

Comment

We both agree what we've seen means nothing - wouldn't an open mind be wise then?
                    You think this team can make the second round? If so, you're are so delusional! Live in your personal bubble if it makes you happy!

Comment

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

From a really 'realist' perspective, this has become more or less a new team overnight.
                        So - realistically, of course - we should chill out and watch these kids play.
                        They may play very well together *gasp*.
                        Imagine if everyone insisted Denver tank after the Carmelo trade?
                        That would be a damn shame.

This is why tank-talk drives me nuts.
                        Folks, that was a fine evening of excellent basketball.
                        Damn fine.

Keep an open mind, and enjoy a win yo.
                        Agree!

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                          You think this team can make the second round? If so, you're are so delusional! Live in your personal bubble if it makes you happy!
                          You don't even know who we would be playing in the first round...

What are you talking about?

We are not talking about the same thing.

Comment

From a pro-tanker's POV, I'm not worried about the current winning. Masai trades any one player and this team is toast.
                            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Open mind to what? Being an average playoff team that loses every year in the first round? Like the Bucks, Jazz, 76ers, and Hawks the last couple years? You don't seem to realize that the worst place to be is not worst of the NBA. It's in purgatory where you make playoffs, but it does mean anything cuz you just get swept in the first round! Which is why the Bucks, Jazz, and 76ers have not chose to tank. Cuz they weren't going anywhere with their previous roster!

Comment

Ride them assumptions off into the sunset Blacklash.

Giddyup.

Comment

Working...
                                X