No announcement yet.

Game Day: TOR vs CHA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will be interesting to see how the new-look Raptors play against an even half-decent team that's actually heading in the right (ie: playoffs) direction. The previous 3 wins all came with huge asterisks.

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
      Will be interesting to see how the new-look Raptors play against an even half-decent team that's actually heading in the right (ie: playoffs) direction. The previous 3 wins all came with huge asterisks.
      I think the Raps are going to blow them out. 10+ point win. Guaranteed.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
        I think the Raps are going to blow them out. 10+ point win. Guaranteed.
        I'm not sure. They've played pretty well this season and Jefferson is back in the lineup this time around. Missing MKG & Taylor is big, with Henderson the only legit wing they have.

Comment

My Prediction.....

Raps Win by 7.

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
            I'm not sure. They've played pretty well this season and Jefferson is back in the lineup this time around. Missing MKG & Taylor is big, with Henderson the only legit wing they have.
            Legit wing that can guard. They still have Ben Gordon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
              Legit wing that can guard. They still have Ben Gordon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Maybe...But MKG and Taylor are probably better defensively. They'll miss those guys.

Comment

Let's hope they come out hungry, and not too well-fed from having been at home for four days between games. The team has been sprinting out of the blocks recently, and it's a whole lot harder to play from behind against a good defensive team.

Comment

Also looking forward to seeing Cody Zeller. The few games where I saw him in action at Indiana he was really sharp.

Comment

Charlotte are no longer a joke..... Well not in the east which is a huge joke or farce - take your pick.

Will Henderson go off again remembering his contract negotiations whee they said, "you ain't worth DeRozan coin son!"

Comment

At what point will Raptors fans stop calling the Bobcats an easy win?

STOP JINXING YO.

BTW Raps "own" the Bobcats, lifetime 17-16 record against em.
                      Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Employee wrote: View Post
                        At what point will Raptors fans stop calling the Bobcats an easy win?

STOP JINXING YO.

BTW Raps "own" the Bobcats, lifetime 17-16 record against em.
                        The fact that you don't feel comfortable with that is further proof this team has to be blown up.
                        Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                        Because its 2015

Comment

It was just a couple of years ago that the Bobcats were the absolute laughing stock of the league.

Where are they now? Better than us of course.
                          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                            It was just a couple of years ago that the Bobcats were the absolute laughing stock of the league.

Where are they now? Better than us of course.
                            To be fair, they HAVE played 3 more games than us. We could potentially be 12-13, and be better than them
                            "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                            - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

stooley wrote: View Post
                              This game should settle the debate of whether or not the raps are on the rise anyways.
                              I agree. If we lose this one, Steve Aschburner will never write about the Raptors again. WIN IT FOR THE NATIONAL COVERAGE!

Comment

Jeffsville Jets wrote: View Post
                                I agree. If we lose this one, Steve Aschburner will never write about the Raptors again. WIN IT FOR THE NATIONAL COVERAGE!
                                ahahahaha, welcome to the forum!
                                The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Working...
                                X