Game Day: TOR vs CHA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• draftedraptor wrote: View Post
    sarcasm detector has picked up a match: chuck hayes and elite.

Comment

sarcasm detector has picked up a match: chuck hayes and elite.
      Are you serious? have you seen him defend in the post? dude is a rock

You obviously haven't watch him play
      Last edited by NoPropsneeded; Thu Dec 19, 2013, 05:18 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post

Wouldn't mind seeing him play.. not like JV is gonna get minutes anyways haha
          "Masai WILL win us a championship"
          - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
            Wouldn't mind seeing him play.. not like JV is gonna get minutes anyways haha
            Dude has the leg strength of a fucking elephant, he just won't move! hahaha

Comment

I did not call him useless. I just don't think he is elite anything. good option off the bench few years ago.

Comment

Dude has the leg strength of a fucking elephant, he just won't move! hahaha
                The reason he's not playing is that he's still being evaluated by the Raptors for his Heart Condition.

Hayes has (had?) super quick feet for a guy his size, and as NoProps pointed out, he's like a mountain when you're trying to move him.
                Hope his ticker is okay, would be a great Vet addition. Unfortunately, that would mean Zero minutes for JV, as Hayes is pretty much exactly the post player Casey would give those minutes too.

Not to mention Hayes is like a 6'7" Center. Casey Small Ball to the MAX!

LOL I just realized, besides JV, we don't have a 4 or 5 taller than 6'9" ...
                Austin Daye is our next tallest player... then Steve Novak ...
                Casey Small Ball wins out.
                Last edited by Joey; Thu Dec 19, 2013, 05:34 PM.

Comment

I did not call him useless. I just don't think he is elite anything. good option off the bench few years ago.
                  He is an elite post defender regardless if you think so or not. At 6'6" being able to shut down two of the most offensively gifted bigs in the league in their prime is incredible to say the least.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                    LOL I just realized, besides JV, we don't have a 4 or 5 taller than 6'9" ...
                    Austin Daye is our next tallest player... then Steve Novak ...
                    Casey Small Ball wins out.
                    huh? Isnt Amir like 6' 10'' or 6' 11''?
                    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                      huh? Isnt Amir like 6' 10'' or 6' 11''?
                      He is listed at 6'9" by NBA.com, Raptors.com, Yahoo.com and ESPN.

Comment

• Amir is probably taller than 6'9". Those measurements are done when entering the league and I don't think anyone ever bothers updating them.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                          Amir is probably taller than 6'9". Those measurements are done when entering the league and I don't think anyone ever bothers updating them.
                          He looks pretty similar to TH though.
                          "Bruno?
                          Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                          He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                            He is listed at 6'9" by NBA.com, Raptors.com, Yahoo.com and ESPN.
                            I doubt that. That was when he was like 17 right out of highschool. He's grown at least an inch since then and he looks taller than Hansbrough who's 6'9"

Comment

• We probably have one of the shortest teams at forward and point guard, and tallest at the 2 and 3.
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                We probably have one of the shortest teams at forward and point guard, and tallest at the 2 and 3.
                                Not really

Comment

Working...
                                X