Sound Familiar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Craig wrote: View Post
    He isnt bad, but youre right, he certainly isnt good.
    It wouldn't be as bad if we had other leaders....but we don't. PG is supposed to be the most natural position of leadership on the court, especially without others. Lowry fails there miserably in my opinion.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
      It wouldn't be as bad if we had other leaders....but we don't. PG is supposed to be the most natural position of leadership on the court, especially without others. Lowry fails there miserably in my opinion.
      Yeah, he strikes me as a tad too emotionally volatile to be that (ideally) calming influence of a coach on the floor. Not quite Westbrook, but in the same family of PG's emotionally.

Comment

holy shit, smack my fuckin' head over this KL 'not a leader'/'bad body language'/'volotile' meme.

screw the results, focus on the cosmetics. genius approach to building a team.
        TRUE LOVE - Sometimes you know it the instant you see it across the bar.

Comment

yertu damkule wrote: View Post
          holy shit, smack my fuckin' head over this KL 'not a leader'/'bad body language'/'volotile' meme.

I have no clue what you're getting at. THe results are that we're a bad team with subpar chemistry and little-to-no leadership.

This stuff is not at all cosmetic. This stuff is critical to building a solid team.

Comment

KL can't/ or simply refuses to run an offence properly. He also Gambles on defence at times, and his body language and hissy fits take away from both his own focus, and his teams cohesiveness as it pertains to team/help defence. Or better put, his attitude hurts the team.

Feel a bit better now?

Comment

Ah yes, his long, storied history of valiantly leading teams to the promised land...
              "Stop eating your sushi."
              "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
              "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                It makes no sense, how can anyone try to justify Casey's coaching in that game? It was absolutely horrible!
                Ok. Lets toss out the fact that there are a myriad of things happening in a game that we don't know about. Injuries, squabbles, plans, strategies.... lets toss that out and pretend you're the coach of the Toronto Raptors. Second half is all yours to make the call....annnnnnd GO:

Comment

Ok. Lets toss out the fact that there are a myriad of things happening in a game that we don't know about. Injuries, squabbles, plans, strategies.... lets toss that out and pretend you're the coach of the Toronto Raptors. Second half is all yours to make the call....annnnnnd GO:
                  Well, I guess not benching Jonas for the last 18 minutes of regulation would be an easy place to start.
                  - Jack Armstrong

Comment

You have to remember as much as we love Masai (for now) He does get to say hey...play so and so x number of minutes, I want to see what we have going forward with that guy.
                    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

yep, there is more manipulation happening then the typically admit in media scrums....same for the GM.

Comment

JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                        Well, I guess not benching Jonas for the last 18 minutes of regulation would be an easy place to start.
                        My inclination would be to agree, but the two posts above mine.... I feel that way too

Comment

My inclination would be to agree, but the two posts above mine.... I feel that way too
                          Hmm you mean that maybe Casey was instructed to see how others would play in that late game situation?

If so, that would be interesting...
                          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

For some reason though, I just prefer to think that Casey doesn't know what he's doing
                            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

other point...winning games is mental...we don't have a single "hey it's winning time vet" on our team. This is the reason a team like San Antonio can beat GSW with three hands tied behind their backs.
                              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                                For some reason though, I just prefer to think that Casey doesn't know what he's doing
                                you're not alone.. cheers LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X