Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Patty O' Patterson? Can We Talk About This Guy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Patterson is Jacked

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
      As I've been watching the last few games I thought I would point out a few things and see if anyone else is high on this guy.

1.) Have you ever seen a quicker hedge? That guy forced ball handlers to fuck up a few times with that lightning hedge of his.

2.) The gun show. For a guy who is supposed to be a stretch 4, the man is built like a power 4.

3.) I love his energy level.

So...is this guy a keeper?

If he is a keeper do you see him evolving into that starter role?

Is he resigned?

What's his value?
      Lots of energy, lots of heart, lots of hustle ... We have to resign him and he deserve the contract that Amir got 3 years ago, 32 million for 4 years. He is a Raptor type player, tons of hustle, energy and Heart.

Comment

I see him & GV as cheap resigns in the offseason.

Both RFA and would be a solid big & PG off the bench.

Comment

Jamshid wrote: View Post
          Lots of energy, lots of heart, lots of hustle ... We have to resign him and he deserve the contract that Amir got 3 years ago, 32 million for 4 years.
          I thought Colangelo wasn't allowed to have an account here.

Comment

magoon wrote: View Post
            I thought Colangelo wasn't allowed to have an account here.
            As you can see Amir has one of the best values around the league now. He has a very reasonable contract for begin a top 10 PF in the league and having the offensive and defensive efficiency that he has. Plus, he is all energy and heart and soul of this team and loves the city.

Patterson is all energy and hustle with a very smooth Jump shot. He can become Amir 2.0. We need to keep him and plus, he loves the organization and city and he is very young.

Comment

Patterson is all energy and hustle with a very smooth Jump shot. He can become Amir 2.0. We need to keep him and plus, he loves the organization and city and he is very young.
              Amir's contract was a gamble that we happened to win. Betting that 2Pat will duplicate his success is one thing; paying for it in advance, especially when power forward is a pretty deep position around the league, is quite another.

I'm open to re-signing 2Pat; he's young and has room to grow. But paying more than $3-4m a season for him is crazy; nobody's going to pay much more than that. Do a three-year contract at $3-4m with a player option for the last year and you've got a perfectly respectable contract.

Comment

That explanation makes you sound even more like Colangelo.
                I'll be keeping an eye on you...

I like Pat but that's just not a good way to manage a team.
                For all we know, he may be one of those dudes who just plays for a contract.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                  I'd be interested in picking up Kaman. Exactly the type of Vet Center I'd want JV spending time with.
                  He's like a VERY rich mans Aaron Gray. Kaman WAS an All-Star in 2010.

He also, at one point, looked like this:

And this:

Basically he's the ugliest man in the NBA.
                  Screw Kaman. He's been a little whiny bitch at every stop he's had. Exactly the kind of guy I want to KEEP AWAY from Jonas. He doesn't know his place and always complains about minutes. Well maybe if you weren't fat and Bargnani-esque defensively you would get minutes Chris....

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                    Screw Kaman. He's been a little whiny bitch at every stop he's had. Exactly the kind of guy I want to KEEP AWAY from Jonas. He doesn't know his place and always complains about minutes. Well maybe if you weren't fat and Bargnani-esque defensively you would get minutes Chris....
                    Hmmm... but tell us how you reeeally feel wmcj... LOL

Suppose I was assuming that he would come in knowing he was a backup to Jonas.
                    If he knows his role and shuts his mouth, then I'd be fine with it.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                      Hmmm... but tell us how you reeeally feel wmcj... LOL

Suppose I was assuming that he would come in knowing he was a backup to Jonas.
                      If he knows his role and shuts his mouth, then I'd be fine with it.
                      Well he's complaining about minutes this year again and his role (which is more fair under D'Antoni's "bad for bigs" system)...But he also has shown no signs of being a player that deserves more minutes, or even understanding his own abilities anymore. I don't want a guy you have to hope won't be a problem. Just pick one up you know won't be. It's just a backup C.

Comment

Whenever I think of Pattrick Patterson this guys image pops in my head:

Comment

Lots of energy, lots of heart, lots of hustle ... We have to resign him and he deserve the contract that Amir got 3 years ago, 32 million for 4 years. He is a Raptor type player, tons of hustle, energy and Heart.
                          First, Amir got 5 years and 30 million (6M per year) not 4 years and 32 (8M per year). Second, in no way does Patterson deserve that kind of money - he is nowhere near the same contributor as Amir. He would be a great backup for Amir - so a 4 year, 4M per year deal would be great. 5M per year probably more realistic as he's a big.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                          X