X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matt52 wrote: View Post
    Durant is garbage

Who needs him!
    When 46 year old (probably) John Salmons gives you fits and limits your scoring...it's time to hang up the kicks
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

also some of Durant's stats are a bit alarming. For instance in 2008 he shot 43% from the field and only 28% from 3. Also he didn't rebound (4) or assist (2) very much for such an inefficient chucker. We can do way better than Durant guys
      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

also for someone who is allegedly, clutch, and an MVP candidate...he only won 19 games in 2008. Seems to me if OKC traded him it would be addition by subtraction.

Comment

Hey man Mods can't be trolls! If Mod's start trolling this place is gonna get way out of control!
          Last edited by Mr.Z; Tue Dec 24, 2013, 07:36 PM.
          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
            Hey man Mods can't be trolls!...
            Mods are people too. Sometimes you just gotta troll.

Comment

http://instagram.com/p/iVQ2Yfp9r-/
              Landry and Durant hanging out on Christmas. Just adding fuel to the fire
              "Masai WILL win us a championship"
              - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

Xmas Eve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
                  http://instagram.com/p/iVQ2Yfp9r-/
                  Landry and Durant hanging out on Christmas. Just adding fuel to the fire
                  Imagine if Fields of all people were able to lure Durant to Toronto

But Fields is most likely not going to be a Raptor in 2016. If anything MU should use this friendship to see if OKC has any interest in Fields. Perhaps Fields for Perkins? Not sure who wins that deal.

Comment

we're one step closer guys
                    one.step.closer.
                    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Working...
                    X