No announcement yet.

Are we really tanking now ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lakers has lots of RINGS to show for trading those late 1st round picks , don't they

Comment

• do we have magic johnson? kareem abdul jabbar? new york is a better example. aren't they?

Comment

• Jamshid wrote: View Post
        Lakers has lots of RINGS to show for trading those late 1st round picks , don't they
        What is with the smiley faces? Are you looking to discuss/share ideas or be a dick?

The Lakers traded 3 firsts for Nash/Howard... How has that worked out?

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
          Jamshid you're all over the place... Tough to know your opinions lol

But those guys aren't expirings and have no value.

If Masai can unload them for anything that helps now, I'd be shocked

Then again I'm currently shocked so who knows
          Matt you may need to change your avatar soon if the shocking wins keep coming...lol.

Comment

What is with the smiley faces? Are you looking to discuss/share ideas or be a dick?

The Lakers traded 3 firsts for Nash/Howard... How has that worked out?
            Why are u so sensitive man. Why can't we have a smily face and be happy now
            As far as Lakers, They have been trading picks for years and have rings and banners to show that it works. Yes, Howard and Nash did not work but that does not mean Lakers way is wrong.

Be happy man we are wining

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
              Matt you may need to change your avatar soon if the shocking wins keep coming...lol.
              You're right

Just waiting to see what happens with Lowry

Comment

Why are u so sensitive man. Why can't we have a smily face and be happy now
                As far as Lakers, They have been trading picks for years and have rings and banners to show that it works. Yes, Howard and Nash did not work but that does not mean Lakers way is wrong.

Be happy man we are wining
                The Lakers also made all those moves in the old CBA when luxury tax teams could sign and trade regardless of apron

Changed days

By the way, welcome to my ignore list

Comment

The Lakers also made all those moves in the old CBA when luxury tax teams could sign and trade regardless of apron

Changed days

With the biggest advantage in acting on the free agent market.

Comment

• there is literally no point in replying to jamshids posts and thats why i have him on ignore. he basically posts a bunch of random garbage that either doesn't make sense, or makes ludicrous claims and then disappears from threads when hes corrected. basically just trolling all day.

Comment

Changed days

Why ?? because of the smily faces

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                        there is literally no point in replying to jamshids posts and thats why i have him on ignore. he basically posts a bunch of random garbage that either doesn't make sense, or makes ludicrous claims and then disappears from threads when hes corrected. basically just trolling all day.

Check out my prediction I said this team is the best 3rd team and we can even beat Indiana and guess what, we just did

Comment

Check out my prediction I said this team is the best 3rd team and we can even beat Indiana and guess what, we just did
                          Just to clarify, we still have 50 games left to determine whether your prediction comes true.

Comment

Working...
                          X