No announcement yet.

The Cheering Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And another W against an Atlantic opponent. I'll be fine with a division title this year!! JV was a -22 and 2Pat was +40. I didn't see the game, and I have always wondered about the +/- stat. How indicative do you think it is of a players impact on the court?

Comment

• Well, I thought I'd post here again. Lowry was in the NBA.com MVP race, and now Derozan has debuted this week at #9, while Lowry has fallen out. Nonetheless, this is impressive and something worth cheering for, we have two players that are being recognized in the US for their contributions this season. And both look like they could make the all-star team. Let's hope the coaches vote them in and let's hope we pick up some more wins after a disappointing previous week and before the upcoming west road trip!

Comment

• If all goes well, we could be seeing 4 Raptors during all-star weekend.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
          If all goes well, we could be seeing 4 Raptors during all-star weekend.
          When do they choose the Rookie/Sophomore team?

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
            When do they choose the Rookie/Sophomore team?
            I don't think the NBA even knows....

Please check back for participant updates and more event info.
            http://www.nba.com/news/as.rising.st...age/index.html

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
              If all goes well, we could be seeing 4 Raptors during all-star weekend.
              Five counting the Dance Pak girl.

Comment

• The Raps have descended to 12th in the NBA.com power rankings

http://www.nba.com/2014/news/powerra...=iref:nbahpt6a

But, Vasquez was the Plus/Minus stud of the week, going for a +56 over the weeks four games. Yes, I said Vasquez!

Go Raps.

Comment

• Just found this thread! Much like you I want to see the raps do well this season. I know many will disagree with me, but tanking is just embarrassing. I am not a fan of losing games on purpose just so that next year you might do better. As a raps fan I have been deprived of playoffs for 7 years now and I am really excited with the chances of them making the playoffs this year. I dont know if any of you follow the Toronto Maple Leafs, but look at last year. They managed to get into the playoffs against one of the best teams in the NHL (Boston) and look what the city turned into. It was amazing.

Go Raps Go!

Comment

• you know things arent going well when the cheering thread needs to resurface :P

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                      Five counting the Dance Pak girl.
                      Kalina! It's go time!

"We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                        you know things arent going well when the cheering thread needs to resurface :P
                        I agree. With the team playing fun basketball, DD and Lowry playing like all stars, Ross starting to show what his potential is, things are definitely not going well for the natives of the team's fan forum, when there's a need for such a thread to begin with!

edit: I'll take me one of them Kalinas

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                          you know things arent going well when the cheering thread needs to resurface :P
                          Actually, it's just the opposite! Many good things to cheer about, just not enough places to talk about it. I will not let the tank threads dominate lol

Comment

• They really need to tone down the photoshop on those dance girl posters...

Comment

Working...
                            X