No announcement yet.

Dwane Casey's Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heres the thing If we cant get a new "Established" HC keep Casey, Im liking the defense, Im liking that whatever rookie/youngin we get is learning defense first last thing we want is getting a stud, who doesnt/refuses to play Defense. Your first coach is huge it sets you for the rest of your career Thats why Amare is shit.

Comment

Craig wrote: View Post
      And here, we have a guy who has it all figured out. This fucking world man....its always a fascinating thing to behold.
      its like you dont even watch raptors games

Comment

phez wrote: View Post
        its like you dont even watch raptors games
        I'm almost certain he's either a troll account or very young.

Comment

My friend.

My guess is that I know many things you do not.

but if you wish to think me a young kid, i think thats fantastic.

never lose your imagination bud, it keeps you young and keeps you life enriched.

Merry Christmas

Comment

Why is this a thread? I think DC answered this question when he subbed in Steve last night. Unless, of course, those were orders from above.

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
              Heres the thing If we cant get a new "Established" HC keep Casey, Im liking the defense, Im liking that whatever rookie/youngin we get is learning defense first last thing we want is getting a stud, who doesnt/refuses to play Defense. Your first coach is huge it sets you for the rest of your career Thats why Amare is shit.
              Did you like the defence last night with all the open 3s? 112 points---good defence?

Comment

Dwane Casey's Future

"And to be fair w/ Casey, i think he's done a terrific job the last 2 games."

You can't believe that the change in players has nothing to do with the way the team is playing now. And I'm willing to wager Aaron Gray is not the culprit. The new players from Sacramento are really putting forth an effort to learn the Casey system and to contribute. Especially the ones who are looking to Toronto as a permanent destination.

The Sacramento coach, Michael Malone on the other hand has called out his team in the press to put out on defense. He has called their effort against the NO Pelicans an embarrassment for professional NBA players.

Two coaches, same time frame, jus one or two player switches. Interesting.

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
                  Did you like the defence last night with all the open 3s? 112 points---good defence?
                  Its the Spurs............................................. .................................................. .................................................. ........

They do that to everyone.

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
                    Its the San Antonio spurs and we played them on a back to back, calm the fuck down

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                      Its the San Antonio spurs and we played them on a back to back, calm the fuck down
                      I would recommend following your own advice.

"calm the f*ck down"

You're better than that NoProps.

Comment

I love it when folks use that line.... "youre better than that"

good lord its horrible.

Matty, dont be that guy.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                          Chill out. The defence did suck against the spurs. Yes it's the spurs and yes it's only one game but that taken the defence did suck.

Comment

Craig wrote: View Post
                            I love it when folks use that line.... "youre better than that"

good lord its horrible.

Matty, dont be that guy.
                            Craig c'mon....

You're better than this and that.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                              Craig c'mon....

You're better than this and that.
                              He's better than either.

Comment

Nobody really talking bad about casey anymore now that they're winning :P
                                A wise man once said: F*ck Brooklyn!

Comment

Working...
                                X