Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rudy Gay was the problem. and Gray

Comment

so far it seems hes largely been silencing his critics. playing ross and JV way more. rotations are smarter. ability to adjust to other teams rather than always adjusting our end to match.

Comment

Casey still needs to go. He's still not a good coach. People just aren't going to focus on negatives unless they're forced to. Because a team wins, doesn't mean the coach is suddenly doing a great job.

*He's had like one good coaching game against OKC I think. No others come to mind.

Comment

What's worth keeping in mind is that DEFENSE wins in the playoffs. If Casey can get his team to execute good defense they don't need an offensive genius to make them competitive.

Comment

Another point is that you usually have a different kind of coach to develop a rebuilding team vs. take you the promised land. Assuming we can make the playoffs, would a SVG be interested now?

Comment

I'm curious to see how Casey is as a coach in the playoffs.
              “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

I am happy with DC ... He came here to improve the defence and he did so ... He does not have the STARS to take this team to the next level.

Comment

#ExtendCasey

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                    Craig c'mon....

You're better than this and that.
                    heeheeehee

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
                      He's better than either.
                      I'm just better.

dammit.

BETTER.

Comment

If this is an EGO party...how come I wasn't invited!?
                        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

my ego

way better than yours

hence no invite

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                            so far it seems hes largely been silencing his critics. playing ross and JV way more. rotations are smarter. ability to adjust to other teams rather than always adjusting our end to match.
                            Perhaps he has been reading RR?

Comment

Craig wrote: View Post
                              my ego

way better than yours

hence no invite
                              Lego his ego.

Comment

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
                                I'm curious to see how Casey is as a coach in the playoffs.
                                I'm a DC fan, but I don't think he has the x's and o's knowledge to be a good coach in the playoffs. He's best suited as someone whom can instill good defensive fundamentals into his players. I think he's done a great job of that and I think he is under rated as a teacher to the young players. JV and Ross are both making steady progress and Amir, DeMar and Lowry are all having career years under Casey. Heck, even Bargs enjoyed his best season with Casey.

Comment

Working...
                                X