Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Knicks@Raptors Game Day Thread: Will the Evil Empire strike back?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Knicks@Raptors Game Day Thread: Will the Evil Empire strike back?

    Second game of a home and home.
    Carmelo will not play, according to Mike Woodson.






    Last edited by xRevise; Sat Dec 28, 2013, 01:34 AM.

  • #2
    blowout
    "Masai WILL win us a championship"
    - Tim Leiweke

    Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

    Reporter: "How can you say that?"

    Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

    Comment


    • #3
      KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
      blowout
      Which side?
      OG is our king

      Comment


      • #4
        Hopefully Ross continues his good form in shooting the ball of late.

        Comment


        • #5
          I think old Number 7 is gonna get boo'd mercilessly. As much as I hate the guy as a player(at least while he played for us), I think I'm actually gonna feel bad for him. He's not a bad guy, and never did anything like a dick, he was just a lazy fuck. I think it's gonna be on the Vince and T-Mac levels.

          I say we win by 10 again, cause the team will feed off of the crowd in this one. Gosh darnit, I hate the fucking Knicks!
          The Double Champ is here!
          Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
          Raptors: Larry O'Brien

          Comment


          • #6
            Bargnani is gonna get boo'ed outta his mind ahaha
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

            Comment


            • #7
              raps win by 32
              What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
              The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
              No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

              Comment


              • #8
                Expecting to hear that Lowry has been traded and will not play. :-(

                Man will that make the rest of the season hard to watch.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Bargnani is going to get shut down by our boos but JR Smith played really well last night and I think he'll be even better tonight.

                  The Knicks had a lot of open shots in the 4th that just didn't land. I don't think that will happen tomorrow.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Puffer wrote: View Post
                    Expecting to hear that Lowry has been traded and will not play. :-(

                    Man will that make the rest of the season hard to watch.
                    I assume this is intuition???

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Our schedule is insane after the Chicago game, so we better win these next two. Because after that, we have Indy, Miami, Wiz, and Pacers again.
                      "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                      - Tim Leiweke

                      Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

                      Reporter: "How can you say that?"

                      Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        drunkmunky wrote: View Post
                        Bargnani is going to get shut down by our boos but JR Smith played really well last night and I think he'll be even better tonight.

                        The Knicks had a lot of open shots in the 4th that just didn't land. I don't think that will happen tomorrow.
                        i doubt JR Smith could get any better than last night. he was uncharacteristically landing way too many 3's. not going to happen tonight.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
                          Our schedule is insane after the Chicago game, so we better win these next two. Because after that, we have Indy, Miami, Wiz, and Pacers again.
                          i hope miami takes pity on us like they did for sacramento. don't think anyone expected SAC to beat them, despite sitting wade/anderson/allen.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            consmap wrote: View Post
                            Which side?
                            WE will be blowing THEM out.
                            "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                            - Tim Leiweke

                            Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

                            Reporter: "How can you say that?"

                            Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

                            Comment


                            • #15




                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X