Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raps espn article

http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/story...-raptors-going

anyone an insider? please repost this article.

Love the raps buzz lately. its a nice change from the norm.

http://bbs.hupu.com/7490335.html

Comment

Finally! i'm fuckin loving this
      hop on ESPN
      What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
      The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
      No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

yep.
        the insider is insulting

Comment

Craig wrote: View Post
          yep.
          the insider is insulting
          where???
          What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
          The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

not the article.
            the idea that they charge for articles.

Comment

not the article.
              ohhhhh

Comment

Pretty lengthy article.
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Sorry about the copy/paste job I'm on my ipad
                  @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Espn does not hold DeRozan in high regard

Comment

Why would they trade DD to an Eastern Conference team for an expiring? Why would they make a direct competitor better for nothing? A lot of analytic guys don't like Demar, or see him as instant offense off the bench, but this article does not put his improvements into perspective. Also, if he thinks Demar is overpaid, why would any team trade for him? There is a serious lack of logic in this article.

Every journalist I read thinks that Ujiri needs to do a complete strip down to rebuild-- why? Is it impossible for Masai to make changes on the fly? Masai has a history that all of these jokers refuse to research. This reads like grasping at straws for a paycheck.

Am I happy that ESPN is finally writing articles on the Raps? Yes, it indicates that they are becoming an interesting team. Sadly, the Raps are not interesting enough to deserve research beyond a computer monitor.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                        espn? how about everyone except biased raptor's fans? I am sick and tired of putting this guy on a pedestal, when he is a non defending, mediocre shooting, average efficiency, selfish (yes he is the most selfish player on our team now that rudy gay is gone) ball hog.

This is an excellent article, btw.

Comment

not the article.
                          You get a subscription to ESPN the Mag as well
                          Ball Don't Lie

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                            Who the f... cares, except those grasping at straws? It's effing ESPN, sheeeesh. But why aren't all you pro analytics people talking about analystics superman's Hollinger Power Rankings that have the Raps in 11th in the entire league? Oh wait, that doesn't fit the narrative, does it?

akashsingh wrote: View Post
                            espn? how about everyone except biased raptor's fans? I am sick and tired of putting this guy on a pedestal, when he is a non defending, mediocre shooting, average efficiency, selfish (yes he is the most selfish player on our team now that rudy gay is gone) ball hog.

This is an excellent article, btw.
                            This old "non defending", blah,blah,blah, only one dimension stuff is outdated hogwash, that can only be explained as being from people who don't watch the games, or don't have a clue what they're seeing, or need to cling to it because the reality makes many past proclamations look stupid.

Comment

The whole idea of Derozan being an inefficient black hole is bogus, and anyone that has watched the Raps this year knows that. His efficiency isn't as good as I'd like, I'll admit. But I just don't get this black hole nonsense. He moves the ball as willingly as any other Raptor.

Comment

Working...
                              X