Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Chuck Hayes ?

Didn't we get him from Sac as well ?

He played couple mins vs Spurs and Dallas.

Comment

He has no conditioning. Look at him. He's out of shape and slow compared to the rest of the team.

Comment

drunkmunky wrote: View Post
        He has no conditioning. Look at him. He's out of shape and slow compared to the rest of the team.
        + He had or still has some problems with his heart.

Comment

If you want to play him over guys like JV and Patrick Patterson and Hansbrough, then be my guest. There's really no point in him getting minutes.
          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

He has a condition with his heart. Honestly though playing him would only be taking minutes from Hansborough. Which is a meh move Tyler is doing fine.

Comment

Damn, another 4 million sitting on the bench and getting nothing ... So many little bad contracts on this team now and this GM needs to start moving them.

Comment

Jamshid wrote: View Post
                Damn, another 4 million sitting on the bench and getting nothing ... So many little bad contracts on this team now and this GM needs to start moving them.
                most of our heavily burdened contracts are already out the door with only a few left lingering. a lot are also expiring. or did you miss that with the SAC and NY trades?

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                  most of our heavily burdened contracts are already out the door with only a few left lingering. a lot are also expiring. or did you miss that with the SAC and NY trades?

LOL, read my post again and you will get it
                  I will give you a hint too : " so many little bad contracts" ...

Comment

Playing or no playing, I want Hayes working with the training and coaching staff when they are training Jonas, PAT-PAT, Tyler, and AMIR. Chuck Hayes is a graduate of the Jeff Van Gundy, Dikembe Mutumbo, Hakeem, Yao, and Ewing school in Houston (rockets). If Chuck can't hit the hardwood in game-time, he will have to be the big-man defensive coach and scout to all PFs and Centers on the Raptors. This is one of the things you get from Veteran leadership. Casey and MU had to be letting Chuck know that his role is to be THE big-man Mentor. Internal and behind the scenes development is key to winning too.

Comment

Don't you hate it when you have to explain your sarcasm....?

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                        He played couple mins vs Spurs and Dallas.
                        Missed him. I saw him laughing with JV on the bench during one of the Knicks games, but that's about it.

Comment

Everybody has end of the bench players. Why is it that people expect every guy to have significant minutes and be producing? Who gives a rip about Chuck Hayes, he doesn't fit into what we're doing, aside from what tonious mentioned about being a good mentor during practice and on the bench in games.

Comment

I honestly don't care where he is during game time, as long as he's helping the big men push harder. We have a player who is pretty much all hustle, all the time in Amir, and Hayes is supposed to be a hard worker. Hayes needs to be pushing Amir to greater heights in practice so that they both push Jonas
                            @Boymusic66

Comment

His contract was needed to make the trade go through and quite frankly, I have no issues with Hayes. He's a solid veteran, good for the locker room when he's out on the court, he's tough as nails. It's not like he has a crippling effect on the long term stability of the team financially. He's on the hook for 6 mil next season.

Comment

Working...
                              X