Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slaw
    replied
    It's not 2010. Way different circumstances and mandate. It's more like 2006. The question will be: does Ujiri repeat BC's mistakes or does he make the proper personnel decisions?

People are so focused on this treadmill vs. tanking debate they act like there are no other possibilities. Not every decision needs to be made RIGHT NOW.

And, Happy New Year. Go get drunk.

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    Difference is we had BC back then, i have faith that Masai will do the right thing. Just enjoy the success while it lasts, whatever happens, happens we can't control it. Unless someone like Valanciunas or Lowry goes down with an injury i can't see this team completely derailing
    The $64,000 question: What is the right thing?

Leave a comment:

• NoPropsneeded
    replied
    Matt52 wrote: View Post
    Games like this bring me back to 2010 when Raps were 5th seed going in to AS break only to:

end up at 12th seed outside the playoffs
    lose best player for nothing
    lose future franchise player who they wanted but was picked 2 spots earlier and selected Ed Davis instead
    began a horrible 5 year stretch that is just being escaped... to slam in to a near overhead ceiling

Happy Same Old Raptor Year everyone!
    Difference is we had BC back then, i have faith that Masai will do the right thing. Just enjoy the success while it lasts, whatever happens, happens we can't control it. Unless someone like Valanciunas or Lowry goes down with an injury i can't see this team completely derailing

Leave a comment:

• NoPropsneeded
    replied
    iblastoff wrote: View Post
    meanwhile in new york...

Hahaha i saw that. What the hell is Carmelo thinking?

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    Games like this bring me back to 2010 when Raps were 5th seed going in to AS break only to:

end up at 12th seed outside the playoffs
    lose best player for nothing
    lose future franchise player who they wanted but was picked 2 spots earlier and selected Ed Davis instead
    began a horrible 5 year stretch that is just being escaped... to slam in to a near overhead ceiling

Happy Same Old Raptor Year everyone!

Leave a comment:

• iblastoff
    replied
    meanwhile in new york...

Leave a comment:

• GoingBig
    replied
    Vasquez +14 Patterson +16
    Was surprised by the bench playing well and Vasquez being strong against the CHI guards

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    with boston and brooklyn both losing tonight and philly *should* lose against denver tomorrow, this being at the top of atlantic thing is gonna stick around a little longer.
    Too bad the Atlantic has been renamed the Titanic this year

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    Well we got the pacers next and to beat them raps need to play at the top of there game

Leave a comment:

• iblastoff
    replied
    with boston and brooklyn both losing tonight and philly *should* lose against denver tomorrow, this being at the top of atlantic thing is gonna stick around a little longer.

Leave a comment:

• GoingBig
    replied
    A very tough defensive battle from both sides - have to give both teams their props - I did not expect a high score.
    CHI is good at taking away the threes - only 14 TOR attempts. Good nite, TRoss

Leave a comment:

• NoPropsneeded
    replied
    well this game was terrible and the raptors did suck. it just so happens the bulls sucked harder!
    Eh thats every game with the bulls. Difference is that we are a much better offensive team and we have learned to close out games

Leave a comment:

• iblastoff
    replied
    NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    You guys post more than you watch the game lol

and i swear some of you are bi polar. One second "HOLY SHIT WE SUCK" next second "OMG I LOVE THIS TEAM"
    Ahh i remember when i was like that
    well this game was terrible and the raptors did suck. it just so happens the bulls sucked harder!

Leave a comment:

• NoPropsneeded
    replied
    You guys post more than you watch the game lol

and i swear some of you are bi polar. One second "HOLY SHIT WE SUCK" next second "OMG I LOVE THIS TEAM"
    Ahh i remember when i was like that

Leave a comment:

• iblastoff
    replied
    4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
    Exactly
    psssh i basically said the same thing he did right before him! why didn't you agree with me?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X