Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make a layup already.

Comment

JV needs to stop crying like a fucking little girl after every play. Had he grabbed that rebound like a man, they dont lose the possession, and the subsequent basket....

Comment

These refs are atrocious.
        "Masai WILL win us a championship"
        - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

Where was the foul?
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Craig wrote: View Post
            Well if he goes out, everyone is about to see why they shouldn't have gotten fooled by a win or two...... they abandoned the tank for a shitty team.

yip!

Lowry will leave

Toronto wont attract shit for FA's, and likely still finish out of the lottery.
            Even if we can resign Lowry we will have zero financial flexibility going forward. It will be sad to give up on the season but we need to trade Lowry because at least we will get something for him.

Comment

Worst officiating of the season. Jeez.

Comment

Damn Refs ... We are loss ing bc of the Refs.

Comment

ya ross doesnt seem focused brandon....

Comment

wtf was that???? magical imaginary foul from salmons

Comment

Even if it wasnt a foul...still hate me some salmons

Comment

lol quincy acy featured in a dunk reel

Comment

These refs are just calling random BS....

Comment

Jamshid wrote: View Post
                            Damn Refs ... We are loss ing bc of the Refs.
                            The calls are bad, but we're losing because the Bulls, even without Derrick Rose, are fundamentally a better team than we are. Much better on defense, better coached (Chicago took DJ Augustin off our scrap pile and Thibs turned him into a credible platoon guy basically overnight), smarter play overall. The only reason we're only down by 6 is because they're a low-scoring team without Rose, always have been.

The Bulls are what an real playoff team looks like. They've had a horrible start to the season, but partially that was the shock of losing Rose and partially it was a terrible stretch of injuries. But now, other than Rose, they're healthy again.

And lest folks think I'm being unfair to the Raps, I think they played a decent half of ball, really. They got hit by some lousy calls, but Jonas is playing with real passion, Lowry's been moving the offense reasonably well, DeMar is actually playing solid D, et cetera. But they're just not as good as the Bulls are, on the whole. And that's a problem.

Comment

Before every game the refs all band together to screw the raptors but at least JV is getting minutes

Comment

magoon wrote: View Post
                                The calls are bad, but we're losing because the Bulls, even without Derrick Rose, are fundamentally a better team than we are. Much better on defense, better coached (Chicago took DJ Augustin off our scrap pile and Thibs turned him into a credible platoon guy basically overnight), smarter play overall. The only reason we're only down by 6 is because they're a low-scoring team without Rose, always have been.

The Bulls are what an real playoff team looks like. They've had a horrible start to the season, but partially that was the shock of losing Rose and partially it was a terrible stretch of injuries. But now, other than Rose, they're healthy again.

And lest folks think I'm being unfair to the Raps, I think they played a decent half of ball, really. They got hit by some lousy calls, but Jonas is playing with real passion, Lowry's been moving the offense reasonably well, DeMar is actually playing solid D, et cetera. But they're just not as good as the Bulls are, on the whole. And that's a problem.
                                that's why we spanked them by 22 last time
                                "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                                - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

Working...
                                X