No announcement yet.

Raps vs Bulls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well we got the pacers next and to beat them raps need to play at the top of there game
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
      with boston and brooklyn both losing tonight and philly *should* lose against denver tomorrow, this being at the top of atlantic thing is gonna stick around a little longer.
      Too bad the Atlantic has been renamed the Titanic this year

Comment

• Vasquez +14 Patterson +16
        Was surprised by the bench playing well and Vasquez being strong against the CHI guards

Comment

• meanwhile in new york...

Comment

• Games like this bring me back to 2010 when Raps were 5th seed going in to AS break only to:

end up at 12th seed outside the playoffs
            lose best player for nothing
            lose future franchise player who they wanted but was picked 2 spots earlier and selected Ed Davis instead
            began a horrible 5 year stretch that is just being escaped... to slam in to a near overhead ceiling

Happy Same Old Raptor Year everyone!

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
              meanwhile in new york...

Hahaha i saw that. What the hell is Carmelo thinking?

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                Games like this bring me back to 2010 when Raps were 5th seed going in to AS break only to:

end up at 12th seed outside the playoffs
                lose best player for nothing
                lose future franchise player who they wanted but was picked 2 spots earlier and selected Ed Davis instead
                began a horrible 5 year stretch that is just being escaped... to slam in to a near overhead ceiling

Happy Same Old Raptor Year everyone!
                Difference is we had BC back then, i have faith that Masai will do the right thing. Just enjoy the success while it lasts, whatever happens, happens we can't control it. Unless someone like Valanciunas or Lowry goes down with an injury i can't see this team completely derailing

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                  Difference is we had BC back then, i have faith that Masai will do the right thing. Just enjoy the success while it lasts, whatever happens, happens we can't control it. Unless someone like Valanciunas or Lowry goes down with an injury i can't see this team completely derailing
                  The $64,000 question: What is the right thing?

Comment

• It's not 2010. Way different circumstances and mandate. It's more like 2006. The question will be: does Ujiri repeat BC's mistakes or does he make the proper personnel decisions?

People are so focused on this treadmill vs. tanking debate they act like there are no other possibilities. Not every decision needs to be made RIGHT NOW.

And, Happy New Year. Go get drunk.

Comment

hes thinking he wants to get out of NYC immediately

Comment

• Are u kidding me?? Raps just won a game and people here are whining how bad they looked blah blah blah.

Guess what? Chicago's a an ELITE defensive team. That team can make your offense look real bad. The fact that we won that game playing Chicago's style IMO is pretty impressive.

Raps played tough, played great D, and battled for every possession. Great win.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Raps didn't even play their best game and were outplayed by the Bulls, yet they won. How can people be mad at that?

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                            Are u kidding me?? Raps just won a game and people here are whining how bad they looked blah blah blah.

Guess what? Chicago's a an ELITE defensive team. That team can make your offense look real bad. The fact that we won that game playing Chicago's style IMO is pretty impressive.

Raps played tough, played great D, and battled for every possession. Great win.
                            they battled through a lot of shitty calls too. and once again became that 4th quarter menace they're somehow suddenly known for.

Comment

• and dj augustin has been a much more serviceable player over there

Comment

Good for Carmelo. Why should he be called out for living his life? Some people on twitter need to be able to handle heat if they're gonna bring heat.

Comment

Working...
                                X