Raps vs Bulls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
    Games like this bring me back to 2010 when Raps were 5th seed going in to AS break only to:

end up at 12th seed outside the playoffs
    lose best player for nothing
    lose future franchise player who they wanted but was picked 2 spots earlier and selected Ed Davis instead
    began a horrible 5 year stretch that is just being escaped... to slam in to a near overhead ceiling

Happy Same Old Raptor Year everyone!
    We don't control these things Matt. That was a good win. Hopefully Masai makes the right decisions for the franchise going forward. By the way, I don't give a fuck about the past.

Comment

Games like this bring me back to 2010 when Raps were 5th seed going in to AS break only to:

lose future franchise player who they wanted but was picked 2 spots earlier and selected Ed Davis instead
      began a horrible 5 year stretch that is just being escaped... to slam in to a near overhead ceiling

Dude calm the fuck down, go be depressed about WINS somewhere else.

I wanted to tank to but honestly this is just ridiculous

Comment

You don't think the 17-4 run in a game with brutal flow, turnovers, and decisions was the difference in the outcome?
        Was repeat of first Knick game but they persevered despite many mistakes.

Comment

Is your frustration boiling over Matt? And hey I would take Ed Davis back in a heartbeat.

Pretty negative post Matt.

Comment

• MangoKid wrote: View Post
            The Raps didn't even play their best game and were outplayed by the Bulls, yet they won. How can people be mad at that?
            I know --it makes you wonder.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
              Is your frustration boiling over Matt? And hey I would take Ed Davis back in a heartbeat.

Pretty negative post Matt.
              I'd like to see Patrick Patterson a little more before saying that. IMO Patrick Patterson has a higher ceiling than Ed Davis. He is much bigger and skilled offensively

Comment

• I would've rather had paul George with the 10th pick in that draft

Comment

• This game didn't answer my mind as to whether the Raps should compete or tank; that's still up in the air for me and I had this game pegged as a likely win, and the way it was played was about how I expected (elite defensive team versus solid defensive team, both teams struggling to score).

The Indiana and Miami games over the next week are going to make up my mind. I don't expect wins, but I need to see a strong showing from the Raps in order to believe that not tanking is worth the bother. If the Raps are 16-17 by January 8 I may well say "hell with it, let's go."

Comment

• while I enjoy watching the raps win, in all honesty its for nothing. the only way we can ever get elite talent is through the draft.
                    we cant attract players through free agency here yet. getting into the playoffs and losing in the second round is pointless. all it does is worsen our draft position.

Comment

• meh, it was a fuckng terrible game....Ugly win

Comment

• The only way for this team to really go into the tank, they would have to trade their top talent. In the same instance, you want value for what you're trading. The trade has to make sense fiscally and make sense team wise. You can't trade guys 40 cents to the dollar unless it improves the team.

Comment

• Raps are 2-0 when i start the game thread .. Jus sayin haha
                          "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                          - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
                            Raps are 2-0 when i start the game thread .. Jus sayin haha
                            Keep starting them!

Lol, Raps win if you "start". Hahahaha
                            OG is our king

Comment

• Evia99 wrote: View Post
                              I would've rather had paul George with the 10th pick in that draft
                              Oh really? That's interesting, I would've rather had Wesley johnson

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                                Wiggins will look good next to Rose.
                                You can look good next to anybody while wearing a nice suit and tie.
                                Last edited by Rapstor4Life; Wed Jan 1, 2014, 02:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X