Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
    meanwhile in new york...

Hahahhah! Fan interaction at its finest. Smells like honey nut all the way!!!
    “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
      Games like this bring me back to 2010 when Raps were 5th seed going in to AS break only to:

end up at 12th seed outside the playoffs
      lose best player for nothing
      lose future franchise player who they wanted but was picked 2 spots earlier and selected Ed Davis instead
      began a horrible 5 year stretch that is just being escaped... to slam in to a near overhead ceiling

Happy Same Old Raptor Year everyone!
      Matthew, maybe with Masai, the history doesn't repeat itself?
      “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
        Matt just has tunnel vision. If the gm isn't following his plan for the team then he's not doing things right.

There are so many possibilities besides blowing up the roster and tanking, or keeping this team together and being mediocre forever. Let's see what strategy Masai is going to try to implement. We've already seen that he's big on asset accumulation and increasing flexibility which I'm sure nobody has any problem with.

Comment

• Eh. Missed this game. Raps again shine in 4th Q? What the fuck is wrong witht hem?

Raps finish Decembr with winning record...Kinda crazy. Can't remember when we had winning month before.. Anyway, happy freaking new year y'all!!!

Comment

• nothing shined

raps managed to suck just a little less than the bulls.

it was a hard fought battle of suck

Comment

• Craig wrote: View Post
              nothing shined

raps managed to suck just a little less than the bulls.

it was a hard fought battle of suck
              Yeh, I can see that peeps were complaining on twitter about refs, sup with that?

-------

Kyrie could have torn his acl?! Something wrong with my eyes or wut???????????

Comment

• Ya, clevelend looking for another #1 pick
                kyrie, wiggans, lebron!

heh

refs were terrible, game was terrible, and both teams...pitiful

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                  Why are they trying to force the ball to Salmons? He isn't Lebron.
                  He is cool as a cucumber. So he has that going for him.

Comment

• magoon wrote: View Post
                    The calls are bad, but we're losing because the Bulls, even without Derrick Rose, are fundamentally a better team than we are. Much better on defense, better coached (Chicago took DJ Augustin off our scrap pile and Thibs turned him into a credible platoon guy basically overnight), smarter play overall. The only reason we're only down by 6 is because they're a low-scoring team without Rose, always have been.

The Bulls are what an real playoff team looks like. They've had a horrible start to the season, but partially that was the shock of losing Rose and partially it was a terrible stretch of injuries. But now, other than Rose, they're healthy again.

And lest folks think I'm being unfair to the Raps, I think they played a decent half of ball, really. They got hit by some lousy calls, but Jonas is playing with real passion, Lowry's been moving the offense reasonably well, DeMar is actually playing solid D, et cetera. But they're just not as good as the Bulls are, on the whole. And that's a problem.
                    .......................... and then there was the whole game

Comment

• KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
                      that's why we spanked them by 22 last time
                      magoon wrote: View Post
                      You mean when they were on the second game of a back-to-back and their only real point guard was injured so they had to start Marquis Teague at point?
                      No, I think he means when the Raptors "were on the second game of a back-to-back", also their first two times seeing the floor with their entire new bench.

Comment

• #DieTankNation

Nosike wrote: View Post
                        Dude calm the fuck down, go be depressed about WINS somewhere else.

I wanted to tank to but honestly this is just ridiculous
                        Amen. Posts like this made me stop coming to this forum. People masquerading as fans and then actually getting UPSET when the raptors win? If I was at ACC and the guy next to me was disappointed that the raptors won, I would not consider him a fan. Just cause you come to these forums doesn't make you a fan, if you can't find it in you to support your team.

Great win for the Raps. Sitting with a 8-6 record on the road, one of only 3 teams with a winning record on the road in the east (other two are Indiana, and Miami). 4th in the east despite having the 5th most difficult schedule in the league thus far (adjusted for road games, back to backs, and days off).

What a team, go raps go.
                        "Defense wins championships."

Comment

• #DieTankNation

Nosike wrote: View Post
                          Dude calm the fuck down, go be depressed about WINS somewhere else.

I wanted to tank to but honestly this is just ridiculous
                          Amen. Posts like Matt's made me stop coming to this forum. People masquerading as fans and then actually getting UPSET when the raptors win? If I was at ACC and the guy next to me was disappointed that the raptors won, I would not consider him a fan. Just cause you come to these forums doesn't make you a fan, if you can't find it in you to support your team.

Great win for the Raps. Sitting with a 8-6 record on the road, one of only 3 teams with a winning record on the road in the east (other two are Indiana, and Miami). 4th in the east despite having the 5th most difficult schedule in the league thus far (adjusted for road games, back to backs, and days off).

What a team, go raps go.
                          "Defense wins championships."

Comment

• Anyone else think Salmons looks like Wesley Snipes??

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                              This game reminds me of Washington earlier in year.

Raps barely win in game where nene and gortat couldn't brow in ocean missing some easy gimmes.

Same deal tonight with boozer and noah
                              Matt52 wrote: View Post
                              Games like this bring me back to 2010 when Raps were 5th seed going in to AS break only to:

end up at 12th seed outside the playoffs
                              lose best player for nothing
                              lose future franchise player who they wanted but was picked 2 spots earlier and selected Ed Davis instead
                              began a horrible 5 year stretch that is just being escaped... to slam in to a near overhead ceiling

Happy Same Old Raptor Year everyone!
                              I just can't effing fathom how one gets here, and how it feels. I hope it gets better. Really, I do.

Comment

• Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
                                Maybe.

But those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it.

There are a lot of parallels here between 2006-2008 and a little to 2010. Just saying.

I'd suggest a lot of people put me on ignore. I've done it with those I am sick of, do the same.

Comment

Working...
                                X