Clear All

• MACK11
    replied
    We have zero offensive flow

Leave a comment:

• psrs1
    replied
    4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
    If lowry is traded to losses will pile up high because have you seen Vasquez try to run the point? Hes horrendous, and turnover prone and makes bad judgements
    I agree. He looks awful
    Tonight.

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    iblastoff wrote: View Post
    hahahhaha. 'ross is not much of a shooter hes more of a slasher'
    every commentator thinks he just a slasher because he won the dunk contest ahah Ross is shooting 41 from 3

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    How much turnovers do the raps got ....

Leave a comment:

• iblastoff
    replied
    vasquez. what a piece of garbage.

Leave a comment:

• iblastoff
    replied
    hahahhaha. 'ross is not much of a shooter hes more of a slasher'

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    With bad call putting Lowry on bench, this is a good indication of what raps look like if Lowry traded

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    Here comes the General Vasquez

Leave a comment:

• Withnail
    replied
    This is gonna be an ugly game (if you like offense). Bulls are just nasty defensively. Especially now that Butler and Deng are back.

Edit: Lame call, Lowry out with 2 fouls already.

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    Bulls commentators love derozan lmao they think he's almost a superstar

Leave a comment:

• Masai Ujiri
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    If the goal is to become the worst team in the NBA then I don't think that's achievable anymore, even if they trade Lowry and Amir. But if the goal is to be the 4th-6th worst team then I think that can still be achieved.

Does MU move Lowry or keep him? If he moves him how many losses pile up? Those are two questions that will help me personally determine if the tank is happening or not. And for me a 'tank' means having the 6th worst record in the league (or worse).
    But then you've got to look at the opportunity cost of moving from a mid round pick to a mid lottery pick. Is it worth dealing Lowry, derozan, Amir?

Leave a comment:

• Masai Ujiri
    replied
    NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    3 - 2 is the realistic goal
    2 - 3 might be the reality
    0 - 5 bring in the tanks
    5 - 0 HOLY FUCK BRING IN THE LARRY O'BRIEN TROPHY!
    This is about right. If we go 5-0 in these next 5 I think any notion of tanking is pretty much done.

That would put us at 18-15 with most of our difficult intraconference games taken care of. That would also make us 12-3 without Gay and likely on track to win 50 games.

I don't see it happening at all.

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    Yes.. that's what I think will happen too... although Vasquez was in the running for MIP last year and did average 9 assists a game. He's much much better than DJ Augustin.. so he could still help create wins.
    I have absolutely no idea how he managed to avg 14 and 9 lool from what I've seen from him in a raptors uniform he's horrendous. General Greivis the tank commander

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    Yes.. that's what I think will happen too... although Vasquez was in the running for MIP last year and did average 9 assists a game. He's much much better than DJ Augustin.. so he could still help create wins.
    I disagree.

I've got a thread I've been meaning to put up for a while about why he is the ideal tank driver.

Maybe one day soon.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X