Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacers@Raptors Game day thread: 1st game of 2014

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pacers@Raptors Game day thread: 1st game of 2014

    going for the
    Last edited by iblastoff; Wed Jan 1st, 2014, 12:11 AM.

  • #2
    I can't see us winning this game. But stranger things have happened

    Comment


    • #3
      who knows. pacers are also on a back to back and we seem to do alright against them (just not at home for some reason)

      Comment


      • #4
        #easywin
        "Masai WILL win us a championship"
        - Tim Leiweke

        Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

        Reporter: "How can you say that?"

        Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

        Comment


        • #5
          iblastoff wrote: View Post
          who knows. pacers are also on a back to back and we seem to do alright against them (just not at home for some reason)
          Last loss dec 18-they may be due for a loss.

          Comment


          • #6
            iblastoff wrote: View Post
            who knows. pacers are also on a back to back and we seem to do alright against them (just not at home for some reason)
            Well they played Cleveland and we played Chicago. Chances are, our guys are more tired out than the Pacers

            Comment


            • #7
              NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
              Well they played Cleveland and we played Chicago. Chances are, our guys are more tired out than the Pacers
              then again, tonights pace was extremely slow. tough, but slow. plus our bench carried some heavier minutes tonight. which may actually be a bad thing haha but we'll see.

              Comment


              • #8
                Very interested to see how valanciunas handles hibbert.

                Comment


                • #9
                  JV and Hibbert matchup is intriguing
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I am predicting a blowout. Raptors are playing well, but they remain squarely in the "mediocre" category. One or two nice wins and obliterating the Knicks doesn't mean much. Pacers are elite.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      This might be the only game we miss Rudy, he and George matched up well and he played great when he was here against Indiana.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I'm interested in seeing how Hansbrough is against his old team. Tyler hasn't been quite as effective since coming back from that shoulder injury.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Big test for Ross, guarding George tonight. Wonder if Fields is going to see any floor time, though he does fit the role of male cheer leader well.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Mediumcore wrote: View Post
                            Big test for Ross, guarding George tonight. Wonder if Fields is going to see any floor time, though he does fit the role of male cheer leader well.
                            Doubt it. Of all the big time 3s George is probably the best match for Ross defensively.


                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            @Chr1st1anL

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              KHD wrote: View Post
                              I am predicting a blowout. Raptors are playing well, but they remain squarely in the "mediocre" category. One or two nice wins and obliterating the Knicks doesn't mean much. Pacers are elite.
                              Any night any team can beat any team. Pacers David West will be the key. If we can contain West and Paul George we can win.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X