• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sekou Smith Applauds Masai's work

http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2014/0...a_12_twitter_L

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @Chr1st1anL

And all he had to do was actually talk to the coach....and ask him what do you think? what do you need? went a long way Casey has gotten players he can use and moved 2 blackholes fucking up the offense.

When GM and coach are on same page good things happen. Bryan Colangelo scoured the place for scrubs to fill needs....

What do you want Casey?

I want a guy that can shoot and hit open 3s

BC: Heres Rasual Butler...

I need a back up PG

BC: Heres Anthony Carter...

I need a Big

BS: Heres Aran Gray he cant shoot cant score has no post game at all and gets out rebounded by everybody but he fouls like the best of em.. plus hes big thats what you asked for right?

K bye Im going to go count this money keep playing Bargnani.

Comment

Man with the plan?

Hm. Masai is interesting GM. He came in, traded Bargs contract for few picks, traded Rudy's contract for few bench players. He gave vague answers to the media, nobody know whats coming next.

I applaud Ujiri for hiding his plans perfectly.

EDIT: I just hope Masai plan is all about the future, not present.

Last edited by rocwell; Thu Jan 2, 2014, 02:29 PM.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
        Man with the plan?

Hm. Masai is interesting GM. He came in, traded Bargs contract for few picks, traded Rudy's contract for few bench players. He gave vague answers to the media, nobody know whats coming next.

There are a lot of options moving forward. Too late to tank for a top 5 pick in 2014, imho, but by no means is this team painted into a corner. Quite the opposite.
        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
          Man with the plan?

I still believe tank was the plan until Dolan said, "No way!" to media calling him Masai's bitch.

Either way, it will be interesting to see what happens.

This team is all about Lowry right now in the here and now.

I don't think the Raps have a tremendous cap situation. Free agency is out for them unless they renounce Lowry, Vasquez, and Patterson. However the possibilities are endless moving forward with trades before resigning those guys, sign and trades, other trades, etc. etc. etc.

Time to sit back and watch it unfold with no more bias.... unless injury or trade comes to Lowry (knock on some serious wood for injury).

Comment

During last night's broadcast, Matt & Jack mentioned Larry Bird coming to the Pacers with a 5 year turnaround timeline. TL and MU have refused to give any timelines, but it's a good reminder from a basketball genius about how long and involved the road is to turning around a dysfunctional team.

Like Matt, I'm of the opinion that it's time to settle in for the long haul. Without the Raptors performing at a "let's trade as many guys as possible" level of crap, and with chances at scoring big in the next draft greatly reduced, it's time for the long term view as far as roster development goes.

In the meantime, hot damn but all of a sudden these games are a lot better to watch than they were just a few weeks ago. It's like basketball Christmas. I'm actually excited for matchups against the league's best instead of penciling in losses. I'm really looking forward to the Heat game.
            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
              I still believe tank was the plan until Dolan said, "No way!" to media calling him Masai's bitch.

Either way, it will be interesting to see what happens.

This team is all about Lowry right now in the here and now.

I don't think the Raps have a tremendous cap situation. Free agency is out for them unless they renounce Lowry, Vasquez, and Patterson. However the possibilities are endless moving forward with trades before resigning those guys, sign and trades, other trades, etc. etc. etc.

Time to sit back and watch it unfold with no more bias.... unless injury or trade comes to Lowry (knock on some serious wood for injury).
              Raps January schedule is created to injure us. 18 games in 31 days is crazy.

Comment

As the article indicated, the Nuggets have fallen on hard times and the natives are getting quite restless. Seems the "tweaks" the new gm made in the off season havent fared too well. Wonder if there are opportunities to do a deal with them...they need scoring and not playing Fournier...and they do have the Knick's 2014 1st rndr

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                  As the article indicated, the Nuggets have fallen on hard times and the natives are getting quite restless. Seems the "tweaks" the new gm made in the off season havent fared too well. Wonder if there are opportunities to do a deal with them...they need scoring and not playing Fournier...and they do have the Knick's 2014 1st rndr
                  More likely we could get the nuggets first rounder, but still, id be interested!
                  "Bruno?
                  Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                  He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

stooley wrote: View Post
                    More likely we could get the nuggets first rounder, but still, id be interested!
                    The worse of the Denver/Knicks pick goes to Orlando.

Orlando could have 2 lottery picks this year.

Comment

As good as things look, it's going to be 'near impossible' to move into the top 10 of next years draft.
                      Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

Working...
                      X