raptors have had the toughest schedule in the east

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• raptors have had the toughest schedule in the east

Not only have the raptors had the toughest schedule in the east (as Zach Lowe noted), but they are the ONLY team from the eastern conference in the top 16 of that category, sitting at #5. The other 14 teams in the east occupy the bottom fourteen positions of average opponent winning %.

That's why their Power Ranking is #10 in the league, good for #3 in the East. Also, their schedule gets INCREDIBLY soft after their Tuesday night game in Indiana: http://espn.go.com/nba/team/schedule...oronto-raptors
    where only two of their subsequent thirteen games are against teams with winning records: the Clippers, and the Mavericks, who we just beat.

For those few who still think losing is the way forward, the month of January might be difficult for you to watch.
    Last edited by navyblues; Thu Jan 2, 2014, 05:37 PM.

That is impressive stuff... really is.

Raptors biggest problem the last few years has not been getting up for the good teams. It has been playing down to the mediocre to bad teams.

I am excited to see how everything pans out this year.

Most interesting year of Raptor ball since 2009-2010.

Comment

No the raptors biggest problem the last few years has been losing to everyone, good or bad, we got our asses whipped by them all

Comment

Nosike wrote: View Post
        No the raptors biggest problem the last few years has been losing to everyone, good or bad, we got our asses whipped by them all
        not exactly i remember some game where we play toe 2 toe with a great team and collapse in the 4th and when we play a bad team we came out bad and unmotivated
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

I love how Nosike/Xixak raved about putting me on the ignore list yet continues to reply passive aggressively with no quotes!

Priceless.

Comment

Brandon wrote:
            Raps are heading for the top of the world. It is really effing amazing how fast things can change when a good owner replaces a bad one.
            I think they have a GREAT chance of grabbing the Stanley Cup this year. That will make sports fans in Canada sit up and take notice!

Comment

4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
              not exactly i remember some game where we play toe 2 toe with a great team and collapse in the 4th and when we play a bad team we came out bad and unmotivated
              It is up to DC to prevent that this year.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                I love how Nosike/Xixak raved about putting me on the ignore list yet continues to reply passive aggressively with no quotes!

Priceless.
                what happened to that xixax guy anyways?
                "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

Brandon wrote:
                  Raps are heading for the top of the world. It is really effing amazing how fast things can change when a good owner replaces a bad one.
                  and on the flipside, it doesn't take much to go the other way either. remember that little win streak we had last year that got them into a potential playoff outlook? only then to lose to milwaukee and a bunch of other shitty teams which ended that dream early.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                    and on the flipside, it doesn't take much to go the other way either. remember that little win streak we had last year that got them into a potential playoff outlook? only then to lose to milwaukee and a bunch of other shitty teams which ended that dream early.
                    oh god I hope not. My heart will not take that kind of punishment. That's why I kinda wished we stayed under radar lmao
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

yep shit happens. look at tonight. brooklyn just beat okc and knicks might just beat the spurs. both on the road. reports say rondo is almost back for celtics as well.
                      Last edited by iblastoff; Fri Jan 3, 2014, 12:02 AM.

Comment

KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
                        what happened to that xixax guy anyways?
                        He is Nosike.

Comment

Working...
                        X