Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Net and Knicks both won tonight...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    TRex wrote: View Post
    That's not that surprising. GS is a great team. They can beat anybody in this league.
    I like what i am seeing from the warriors and trailblazers. the team builds looks very similar. overall everyone is smart and share the ball effectively, scoring bigs who can hurt you bad, star PG from the draft and wing defense. bobcats are like two players short before they go nuts.

    Comment


    • #17
      isaacthompson wrote: View Post
      I can't believe this is even a thread. lol

      It's one game.

      Don't forget you are on the Raptors board, if the Raptors were to lose their next 3 games in a row then all of the sudden its doom's day scenario all over again and the same fans who were screaming in joy for going to the playoffs are heading for their tanks (aka wanting to tank) once again.

      Bunch of reactive schizophrenics around here.

      Comment


      • #18
        Memphis crushed Bobcats, does that mean they are not going to make the playoffs?
        Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

        Comment


        • #19
          Hotshot wrote: View Post
          Don't forget you are on the Raptors board, if the Raptors were to lose their next 3 games in a row then all of the sudden its doom's day scenario all over again and the same fans who were screaming in joy for going to the playoffs are heading for their tanks (aka wanting to tank) once again.

          Bunch of reactive schizophrenics around here.
          Very good point

          Comment


          • #20
            Raptors must prove they can hold on to their spot as they do have a very good chance, even to be # 3 w/ Al Horford out for a while. They are the best overall team in the Atlantic, but Brooklyn, NY, even Boston are not to be underestimated. NY and Brooklyn are fighting like shit to make the playoffs as they don't have a first rounder this year.

            If the Raptors are able to deliver and win key, must-win games in the following months, they should keep the core and build on it. But if the Raptors lose against teams that they should be beating (like last year) and fall behind the division, they should start selling for picks and other assets. We can't be stuck in no man's land, as our GM would say.

            Comment


            • #21
              2KJ wrote: View Post
              Raptors must prove they can hold on to their spot as they do have a very good chance, even to be # 3 w/ Al Horford out for a while. They are the best overall team in the Atlantic, but Brooklyn, NY, even Boston are not to be underestimated. NY and Brooklyn are fighting like shit to make the playoffs as they don't have a first rounder this year.

              If the Raptors are able to deliver and win key, must-win games in the following months, they should keep the core and build on it. But if the Raptors lose against teams that they should be beating (like last year) and fall behind the division, they should start selling for picks and other assets. We can't be stuck in no man's land, as our GM would say.
              Exactly, let's just keep riding it out and see how long it does ride out. If we end up with 45-50 wins at the end of the season, even the pro tankers should be happy that we're a LOT closer with a few of these guys on the roster than anyone imagined.
              It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

              Comment


              • #22
                KeonClark wrote: View Post
                Exactly, let's just keep riding it out and see how long it does ride out. If we end up with 45-50 wins at the end of the season, even the pro tankers should be happy that we're a LOT closer with a few of these guys on the roster than anyone imagined.
                I'd be ecstatic with 50 wins.
                Twitter - @thekid_it

                Comment


                • #23
                  isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                  I'd be ecstatic with 50 wins.
                  ***assuming the team is staying the course for the time being..
                  Twitter - @thekid_it

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    If the team stays pat id say our record would be around 48-34
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X