Net and Knicks both won tonight...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Net and Knicks both won tonight...

Shud we be worried the Nets and Knicks my turn things around? They both pulled of impressive win tonight.. the raptors did have a impressive win last night tho
    Live. Breath. Sleep. Raptors

well okc was without westbrook. but for brooklyn to beat anybody at this point is still impressive.

as for knicks, shumpert finally showed up to play. who knows.

everyones mocking these two ny teams now but people have to remember the nets are only FOUR wins behind us and knicks are only FIVE. overall record-wise they still have a little way to catchup but thats not a lot for so many games left in the season.
    Last edited by iblastoff; Fri Jan 3, 2014, 12:24 AM.

Comment

Joe Johnson with the buzzer beater against OKC was meh but the knicks game was impressive shumpert played well and took all the clutch shots instead of Melo
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
        well okc was without westbrook. but for brooklyn to beat anybody at this point is still impressive.

as for knicks, shumpert finally showed up to play. who knows.

everyones mocking these two ny teams now but people have to remember the nets are only FOUR wins behind us and knicks are only FIVE. overall record-wise they still have a little way to catchup but thats not a lot for so many games left in the season.
        Precisely why folks around these parts shouldn't even be thinking about 2nd round of playoffs... let alone a guaranteed berth. Shit happens.

Comment

Speaking of OKC. Man, they look like an average team without Westbrook. There's no way you lose to the Nets specially at home.

Maybe Westbrook is the real Batman in OKC?? i mean, last year in the playoffs they looked so bad without him. And Durant looked lost.

As for this thread. Don't tell me you're already in panic mode after tonight's scores lol.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

That's it man...Our season is over...pack up your bags folks loool
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
              Speaking of OKC. Man, they look like an average team without Westbrook. There's no way you lose to the Nets specially at home.

Maybe Westbrook is the real Batman in OKC?? i mean, last year in the playoffs they looked so bad without him. And Durant looked lost.

As for this thread. Don't tell me you're already in panic mode after tonight's scores lol.
              One day we're champs, the next we're not making playoffs. Don't you know how to be a Raptors fan?

Comment

and golden state just completely destroyed the heat. lots of crazy shit happening.

Comment

I can't believe this is even a thread. lol

It's one game.
                  Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

It's not that Westbrook is the batman, it's that his scoring, despite being more inefficient than Durants, makes things easier for Durant and the rest of the team by taking pressure off them.

This is the same concept I've been trying to explain with derozan but no one is having it.

Comment

and golden state just completely destroyed the heat. lots of crazy shit happening.
                      Inb4 raps get the number one seed lol

Comment

at least theres no surprises from my team in portland tonight! crushing charlotte easily. this thread has no purpose.

Comment

Nosike wrote: View Post
                          It's not that Westbrook is the batman, it's that his scoring, despite being more inefficient than Durants, makes things easier for Durant and the rest of the team by taking pressure off them.

This is the same concept I've been trying to explain with derozan but no one is having it.
                          ... With good reason.

For starters, 39% of Westbrook's attempts come in the paint. 26% for DeRozan. DeRozan is also shooting 39.5% on ~18fga/game since Rudy was traded. (Rudy Gay was shooting 38.8% on ~18.5fga with Toronto.) Not to mention... Westbrook also takes plenty of heat for taking too many bad shots as well, so it's not like DeRozan is being singled out.

Comment

That's not that surprising. GS is a great team. They can beat anybody in this league.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

That's not that surprising. GS is a great team. They can beat anybody in this league.
                              Oh I know. They're my other fav team on the west. But I still didn't expect such destruction!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Comment

Working...
                              X