Clear All

• isaacthompson
    replied
    I can't believe this is even a thread. lol

It's one game.

Leave a comment:

• iblastoff
    replied
    and golden state just completely destroyed the heat. lots of crazy shit happening.

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    TRex wrote: View Post
    Speaking of OKC. Man, they look like an average team without Westbrook. There's no way you lose to the Nets specially at home.

Maybe Westbrook is the real Batman in OKC?? i mean, last year in the playoffs they looked so bad without him. And Durant looked lost.

As for this thread. Don't tell me you're already in panic mode after tonight's scores lol.
    One day we're champs, the next we're not making playoffs. Don't you know how to be a Raptors fan?

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    That's it man...Our season is over...pack up your bags folks loool

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Speaking of OKC. Man, they look like an average team without Westbrook. There's no way you lose to the Nets specially at home.

Maybe Westbrook is the real Batman in OKC?? i mean, last year in the playoffs they looked so bad without him. And Durant looked lost.

As for this thread. Don't tell me you're already in panic mode after tonight's scores lol.

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    iblastoff wrote: View Post
    well okc was without westbrook. but for brooklyn to beat anybody at this point is still impressive.

as for knicks, shumpert finally showed up to play. who knows.

everyones mocking these two ny teams now but people have to remember the nets are only FOUR wins behind us and knicks are only FIVE. overall record-wise they still have a little way to catchup but thats not a lot for so many games left in the season.
    Precisely why folks around these parts shouldn't even be thinking about 2nd round of playoffs... let alone a guaranteed berth. Shit happens.

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    Joe Johnson with the buzzer beater against OKC was meh but the knicks game was impressive shumpert played well and took all the clutch shots instead of Melo

Leave a comment:

• iblastoff
    replied
    well okc was without westbrook. but for brooklyn to beat anybody at this point is still impressive.

as for knicks, shumpert finally showed up to play. who knows.

everyones mocking these two ny teams now but people have to remember the nets are only FOUR wins behind us and knicks are only FIVE. overall record-wise they still have a little way to catchup but thats not a lot for so many games left in the season.
    Last edited by iblastoff; Fri Jan 3, 2014, 12:24 AM.

Leave a comment:

• TorontoRaptors4Eva
    started a topic Net and Knicks both won tonight...

Net and Knicks both won tonight...

Shud we be worried the Nets and Knicks my turn things around? They both pulled of impressive win tonight.. the raptors did have a impressive win last night tho
Working...
X