Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who are your all-star reserves? (Raptors Related)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

themasao wrote: View Post
    Haha indeed. It would be really cool if Lowry or Derozan made the actual team and could be there as hype-men for the dunk-off.
    It looked really bad last year when he had Jeremy Lamb or whoever throwing him passes instead of a raptor (hell I'd even rather have seen THE Raptor)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

If Lowry keeps up his play, and we maintain the 4th (or 3rd) spot in the East, I think he a LOCK by the Coaches to get in.
      Would be Bananas if he didn't.

I think Demar has a legit chance this year as well if the team keeps it up.
      Gotta keep in mind, guys like Wally Szczerbiak have called themselves All-Stars before, so its not out of the question. Haha

Comment

Kyrie
        Wade
        Lebron
        George
        Melo

Reserves:
        Wall
        Lowry
        Drummond
        Al Jefferson
        Millsap

Hibbert
        Demar
        Afflalo

Demar over Afflalo as the Raptors have the better record.

This is who I believe deserve all-star spots, but it is likely that Bosh would probably get one of those spots as he plays for the best team. He will get crossed by parker and CP3 again lol. Removing the centre position is still a boneheaded move by stern imo.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
          If Lowry keeps up his play, and we maintain the 4th (or 3rd) spot in the East, I think he a LOCK by the Coaches to get in.
          Would be Bananas if he didn't.

I think Demar has a legit chance this year as well if the team keeps it up.
          Gotta keep in mind, guys like Wally Szczerbiak have called themselves All-Stars before, so its not out of the question. Haha
          Even Jamal Magloire was named an all star, and would probably have won the MVP had the east won LOL.

Comment

e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
            (hell I'd even rather have seen THE Raptor)[/URL]
            I think you have stumble across some gold my friend...that would be awesome to watch at an all-star game. Ex) say the raptor does a back flip off a trampoline and tosses it to Ross for a huge windmill.....could be a ton of fun to watch, and promos the Raps

Comment

isn't Beal dead?
              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
              X