Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Next two games -Opportunity to gain media and league wide legitamacy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next two games -Opportunity to gain media and league wide legitamacy.

Can the Raps be real serious contenders this year? These next two games that most will expect us to loss could put us on the path to credibility across North America and perhaps lead to increased national TV broadcasts? What are your thought? Can they get at least one win? Or two?

Getting a win period on the road against these two teams will be extremely tough
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

If Raps take either of those 2 games watch out!

Comment

I think the Miami game is more winnable than the Pacers one. Because that game will be the 2nd of a back to back for Miami. And Wade usually sits in those games. And we haven't beaten the Heat since the 'Big 3' era. I think we're due right?
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
          I think the Miami game is more winnable than the Pacers one. Because that game will be the 2nd of a back to back for Miami. And Wade usually sits in those games. And we haven't beaten the Heat since the 'Big 3' era. I think we're due right?
          I like your logic.

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
            If Raps take either of those 2 games watch out!
            Agreed. Glad to see the change in your avatar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
              Agreed. Glad to see the change in your avatar

Stolen from DeMar's twitter/instagram its a nice Snap.

Comment

4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                Getting a win period on the road against these two teams will be extremely tough
                we won both road games against indiana last year.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                  we won both road games against indiana last year.
                  Indiana is an elite team... but we really do match up well with them. Not sure I'd be hugely surprised if we beat them.

Comment

And we match up terribly with the Heat. Absolutely terribly. Every time we play lebron I feel like he steps up a level.

A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

AJ360 wrote: View Post
                      Indiana is an elite team... but we really do match up well with them. Not sure I'd be hugely surprised if we beat them.
                      Looks like we're getting a teeeensy bit ahead of ourselves. It's no walk in the park, regardless of how this team is playing.
                      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

If we beat Miami I think MU is going to have to stick with this core. A couple losses and I could see him using the opportunity to make some moves.

But damn would I love it if we won. Especially against the least likeable team in the league.

Comment

e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                          And we match up terribly with the Heat. Absolutely terribly. Every time we play lebron I feel like he steps up a level.
                          Tapatalk
                          Funny thing...when we had James Johnson, we were able to guard him pretty well...

Oh the life of a Raptors fan

Comment

Remember the first two times we faced the heat we had rudy "MVC (Most Valuable Chucker)" gay on our team who would have brutal turnovers and bad shot selection against Miami, Casey went small ball against this team and Big Val wouldn't play, and T-Ross and the team's newfound confidence were not in those games. IMO we got a good shot at this game

Comment

guys, no one expects us to beat both Miami and Indiana , even if we put up a fight I'll be real proud
                              ya but your right these two games would be great tho
                              What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                              The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                              No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Working...
                              X