No announcement yet.

Sherman Hamilton and Paul Jones are fools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh i have a lot of respect for both Jones and Hamilton too. I'm just sayin i'm not a fan of their work. I think there are others out there that could do a better job.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

I think Jones and Hamilton are pretty good for not being the major media guys and we can do much, much worse...like Jack and Leo

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
        Oh i have a lot of respect for both Jones and Hamilton too. I'm just sayin i'm not a fan of their work. I think there are others out there that could do a better job.
        I dont disagree completely, Sherm seems...like he should be doing the CIAU game of the week when he talks. Not really a camera type a guy. Paul Jones.... kinda the same, I see him as ....boring. But they are both smart dudes.

I guess I just get a bit protective of guys like this when forum kids use phrases like "these guys are morons", I know a few as friends and the guys that make it far do so because they are just so smart man.... like really smart. but you're right too, some don't seem like they belong in front of a camera.

Comment

OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
          I think Jones and Hamilton are pretty good for not being the major media guys and we can do much, much worse...like Jack and Leo
          Ok Jack is one of the best in North america guy.... seriously, are you just fucking around now?

Comment

OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
            Jack is one of the best analyst in the game IMO. And Leo, i don't mind him at all. I'm a big fan of both.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

Leo is good, he's just jaded as fuck some nights, reminds me of Glen Healy, and I hate that guy.

Comment

Leo is bad.

Jack is great. Entertaining and insightful. A little old-school in his opinion on how the game should be played at times, but he's an old-school type of guy and I have no problem with that.

Jones and Hamilton are ok. Eric Smith is good. Doug Smith is little more than a fact-relayer at best, and an irritable, pompous old man the majority of the time. Grange is pretty sharp.

We've got some good media personalities overall in Raptor-land.

Comment

Jack is fun. Doesn't give you SVG levels of insight/analysis, but he's not trying to.

Leo just sounds like a tired old coach who harps on the negatives too much. Still not bad though.

There are far worse broadcast teams out there.
                  "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Leo. How I loathe Leo.

Everything he talks it sounds like he's interviewing for a coaching job somewhere. No wonder the Candian team quit on him. He's awful.
                    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Leo sounds so bitter that he isn't the coach of the Raptors and always makes references to him being a coach...

Jack is just annoying. Sometimes he drops some gold but most of the time I think he flip flops and has some major bias' that don't do anyone any good............and I want to punch him every time he yells "Bacardi!"

Comment

ebrian wrote: View Post
                        I remember in the early days when Jones and Hamilton would go up there on Raptors TV and have their "Keys to the game", and it would be all about things like "scoring more than the other team", "rebounding more", "passing the ball". I always felt like they could just replay that analysis for every single game and just call it a day. I remember it just being so generic that there really wasn't any reason for them to even have a show in the first place.
                        They are nice personable guys. They are approachable. They will not be too critical of Raptors organization. Sometimes I suspect they think most people don't pay attention to what they say.

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                          Leo. How I loathe Leo.

Everything he talks it sounds like he's interviewing for a coaching job somewhere. No wonder the Candian team quit on him. He's awful.
                          Leo is such a kiss ass it's sickening. But the powers that be like it hence he keeps his job.

Comment

Craig wrote: View Post
                            Meh, both know more than anyone here.

And I played against Sherm before, he'd torch everyone on this board.

Give um a little respect.
                            Not necessarily true on both fronts. Generalizations are never good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

really?

Can you beat Sherm?

Lots a kids here tapatapatapaaaa talk a good game.

Comment

Craig wrote: View Post
                                really?

Can you beat Sherm?

Lots a kids here tapatapatapaaaa talk a good game.
                                Man i can take Sherm

Comment

Working...
                                X